Prologue

*watch the trailer on the side pleeaassee <3*

♡ prologue - Harry 

            Harry Styles, you have been convicted of murder, treason, failing to comply with rules, disobeying the Council's orders, breaking out of your cell, and leaving perimeter's without permission. Do you have anything to say to that?" the poised female questioned from the front of the room, a dull expression twisting her strangely cute features.

            A smirk pranced across my lips, the guards on either side of me staying close in case I were to lash out. "Nope," I said and made sure to emphasize the p. "Although I am a bit confused on this Harry guy. Perhaps someone should inform him of all his wrongdoings."

            The lady rolled her crystal blue eyes. "I'm not here for games, Mr. Styles."

            My cuffed hands flew up to my chest in mock hurt. "Me? Games? Please, judge lady. Have a little faith."

            She wasn't amused.

            I leaned forward on the podium, my elbows resting on the surface as my chin laid on my conjoined hands. "You know," I started quietly but loud enough for her to hear, "breaking out of these would be simple. Killing each one of you—even easier." My smirk returned when the woman's lips parted. I held up my cuffed hands, as if surrendering. "Oh, but I could never do such a horrific thing to innocent people who clearly care about me." The anger slowly rose inside me.

            She seemed to have caught on to my sarcastic remark as she raised a perfectly plucked brow. "What are you getting at, Styles?"

            I shrugged, still sneering. "Well, I'm just saying that locking someone in a pitch black cell for two years—shackled to the wall—is pretty damn considerate." My eyebrows frowned together as my jaw clenched, the smug fading from my lips. "Wouldn't you agree?" I muttered through locked teeth.

            The guards inched towards me—just as I wanted. Before they had time to pounce, I threw my elbow back and heard the crunching of a nose. The guard stumbled back, clutching his now broken nose as he fell over the benches and the second guard lunged for me. I dodged in time, catching his head in the loop of my arms due to the handcuffed. I pulled the chain back on his neck, the sound of him struggling for air and the chain snapping delighting me. That solved my cuff and guard problem.

            Peeking up, the lady was running for the emergency button. Narrowing my already irate eyes on her petite build, the power radiated and she dropped to her knees instantly, gripping her throat and choking for air. I smirked, using another one of my (many) abilities and popping in front of her in the blink of an eye. This has been far too easy, but oh-so-fun all the same. It's been a while since I've been in action.

            Two years, to be precise.

            The lady stared up at me with pleading eyes, but I narrowed my eyes more and increased the pain, making her suffer more. She hunched over and let out a breathless scream, satisfying me. It's about time they feel the torture I was in for two years.

            This is even minimizing the pain I went through. She's lucky.

            I knelt down in front of her, picking her chin up to where her watery eyes met my dangerous ones. "Locking someone up with no food or water for two years isn't very nice," I hissed.

            "Y-you're a m-monster," she choked out, struggling to breathe.

            Footsteps trudging down the hall were audible through the wooden entry door; the guards. I snickered in satisfaction before dropping her faze and standing to my full height, easily overpowering her.

            "A monster that is outsmarting the so-called 'experts,'" I said in quotes, rolling my eyes at the thought of White Witches ever being brilliant.

            "You're going to hell," she spat, still weak.

            I grinned. "No," I said and finally cracked her with my violent stare. She collapsed motionless to the floor, nothing but a trickle of blood trailing from her right nostril. I leant down to her ear and whispered, "You are."

-

-

A/N: Whoo, the prologue! :D I don't know when I'll start this fully, probably when I get enough feedback (please vote & comment!) But I couldn't wait any longer to post the prologue ^.^ And if you haven't noticed, Harry's looks literally kill xD I WISH I HAD THAT POWER, OMG. Never mind, I'd be too dangerous c: Love you all xx

*VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.*

❤️ (please remember that I dedicate chapters to active commenters!) ❤️