-Different- -TrinyKeamon

Figured I kinda owed you guys an update...Thank you sooooo much for all the voting on this book recently! It makes me so happy! It would also be great if you could check out my other book- I feel insulted!! Thank you anyways!

-Different- -TrinyKeamon

Maria is different than the others in Cornonia and therefore feared by the people in this city. The man who raised her as his own child died and can no longer protect her. The city throws her out into the dangerous world full of dark magical creatures she hardly knows anything about. Next to a lot of danger, this world also has much to offer. Maria finds out she isn´t so powerless in this new world and meets a lot of friends and enemies, including the most dangerous man of the whole world who seems to be a bit too curious about her.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  10/10 hearts

This book is A-MA-ZING! The storyline is totally unique and brilliant! Maria is a very brave girl and I know that if I were her, I would react so differently if I were banished, I would only survive a few days- especially with no internet ;) The prince is a great character, though I get scared that he will accidently hurt her when he goes out of control, I like how all along he knew though, he knew it was her, what a waste of ruining her hair is all I can say! I adore their love for one another because the first kisses are kind of experimental and not even to experiment their feelings for one another, but to experiment her powers....then chemistry shows them that they can't stay away from each other. I am surprised how together Maria keeps it though, I mean, guys coming through your window, I would not be able to sleep at night! Anyways- perfect fantasy/romance book, I love those types of books so this one left me on cloud nine.

My mouth accelerates from zero to sarcasm in under a second...

-Ally xx