Chapter 16- I got a bone to pick

KING KUNTAAAAA

Bruh, when ya'll comment laughing faces I get so warm. At least someone finds me funny apart from my mum

There was no tranquilizer. But there was a very angry, very strong Nikhil currently trying to beat the door down. All the occupants of the Dorm had gathered on the bottom floor after completing Carla's instructions on locking every door and window in the dorm.

Erica shook her dark-haired head, mouth pressed into a line as she struggled not to laugh. "What the fuck did you do Circe?"

I grimaced, banging my head against the table I currently sat at, one of my hands holding a baseball bat securely. Just in case. The green haired boy from this morning came and sat down across from me, munching on a packet of shrimp chips. 

"Yeah, watcha do? I haven't seen Nikhil this angry since....since, like forever."

The rest of the people nodded, and stared at me expectantly for an answer. I wanted to cry. There was a six foot five beast beating down the door and all I had to protect me was a baseball bat. 

At least when I died, my last image will be of his beautiful legs. But it was by far, the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals. 

"Imayhavetrippedoverandpulledhispantsdowninfrontofeveryone." I blurted, my words melding together. 

"YOU BETTER NOT BE FUCKING TELLING THEM WHAT YOU DID LUX" Nikhil roared, sensing the change in atmosphere on the inside of the dorm. 

Erica patted me on the back, soothing me much more than I thought it would. "Don't worry Sickly, I'll protect you. You can tell us while breathing in between each word." 

I ran a hand through my greasy hair, deciding to trust Amazon Woman. "I tripped over and pulled his pants down in front of everyone."

Erica's lips quivered, and green haired boy butted in. "How did his pants come off in the process? Was it pre-mediated?" 

Oh the shame. "I reached out to grab something to keep me up...and I found his pants." 

The door burst open, and a war god stood tall, the light shining around him as if he were an avenging angel and not my nightmares come to life. I was so close to pissing myself. 

A single finger came up, and he pointed at me, lips pulled back from his teeth like a tiger that had just found his next meal.

"You."

I put the baseball bat behind my head and nodded. "I'm Circe, i'm pretty sure we've already met?"

Shut up, shut the fuck up Circe. 

He stepped closer, but Erica came in between us, folding her arms over her chest as she stared at her brother. When they stood together you could really see the resemblance- both huge, built with solid muscle, and a fierceness to their glowers that could only come from an intense sibling rivalry. 

"Get out of my way Erica. I'm going to kill that squirt." 

Squirt? Really? It sounded like the name of some bad porno. If I was a porno, the title would be like "Condom Girl; She Spends More Time in His Wallet Than His Dick."

"Try me big brother." 

Erica was like an adamantium wall, just immovable. They stared at each other for a few moments more before Nikhil moved his gaze, stabbing it right at me. 

"Watch your back."

"Wear a belt." Sometimes, my fat mouth just needed to go on a diet. A speaking diet. Carla guffawed, and a few snickers sounded from the group, but I just sat there, staring at him as if I didn't want to call the police and go under witness protection.