Chapter 1: What Did He Do To Deserve This?..

FanArt By: Meh 🖤

ALBERT'S POV:

**3:28 am**
I woke up from a dream of me eating skittles and playing roblox to the sound of the Skype ringtone. I use my elbow to support my body up so i could go check my computer. As soon as i got up, i heard Lana yelling from the other room, "ALBERT GO TO SLEEP." I replied with a low voice,"okay lana..." Lana has been being such a bitch lately... she is always nagging the hell out of me. Ughhh... i wish she was just...chill. Oh.. thats right, someone was calling me. I waddled over to my computer and ploped my ass down into my chair. I plugged my head phones in and checked my skype. Oh.. heh.. Jakey called me... why the heck is he up so late. Meh. I guess should call him back.

JAKE'S POV:

Ugh. Why isn't Albitch answering any of my calls. I rolled my eyes and called him again. "hey Jakey.. why are you up so early??" "Cause today is a special day..." i replied. "I-It is?" he studdered. "TODAY IS YA BIRTHDAY ALBITCH" i yelled while knocking my mic off of my desk. "O-Oh yeah... it is.. isn't it" he said with his eyes half way shut. I wispered into the mic like some ASMR girl on YouTube," Night Albert.... I'll call you in the morning.." He replied with a, " Good night dude..." The sound of his soft voice put me at ease. I shut my computer down and went to my kitchen. When i made it to my fridge, i looked at the fan art i got that said " Have you seen my son... his name is SAMUEL. I laughed and grabbed a coke out of the fridge. I went back to my room and sat down on my bed. I checked twitter and say lots of post about a ship between....ME AND ALBERT?? O.. M.. G.. i gotta tell him this..in the morning. I squealed to my self then passed out 3 minuets later.

ALBERT'S POV:

**4:56 pm**
I rose up from my bed and checked my phone. I looked at my twitter and saw drawings of two guys... One in blue...One in red. Who are they suppose to be, and why are the flooding my twitter. Hmm... maybe Jakey knows. I walked over to my computer and opened up skype. As soon as the app opened, Jake's skype name had popped up on my screen and said 'incoming Skype call'. Oh wow... what a coincident, I thought. I answered. " OMG DUDE HAVE YOU SEEN TWITTER PEOPLE ARE SHIPPING ME AND YOU!!! " he said yelling. I flinched and almost fell out of my chair. "Sorry.. heh.." he said softly with a small blush on his face. "Ohhhh.. so that's who​ those guys in Red and Blue were.." i said face palming myself. About 2-3 mins later i heard small and light moans coming from the bathroom. I told Jake i would be right back. We were in a video call and i forgot that the camera was still on. I leaned in on the bathroom door and listened.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amarii: shhh...Albert is gonna hear you.
Lana: Im trying... to keep quiet..but it feels..soo good
Amarii: Oh trust me baby... I know it does...
Lana: Faster Ama---
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stoped listening after that point. I walked very slowly back to my computer. I saw Jakes face and he had a confused look on his face. A tear rolled down my face as i put my head down on my desk. " Albert... what's the matter?.." " Its...n-nothing... Jake." He stared at me and said," Woah dude... ur crying... there is something up... what happened Albert... you can tell me." he said with fright In his voice. I sighed and looked at Jake and his beautiful deep brown eyes. I shut my eyes tightly and said it, " Lana is in the bathroom with some guy name Amarii. She is cheating on me... is that why she is acting different lately" I said mumbling every word I said with tears rolling down my face one..by...one. Jake sat there shock and confusion...

JAKE'S POV:

I cant belive... that BITCH. "How dare she cheat on my Albert...." "What did he do to deserve this..." These thoughts spun around in the back of my head. I said, " Albert... you need to pack you stuff and leave her." His eyes widened. He replied in a soft voice saying, "Okay.. thx jake..." I hung up and waited for him to get all of his stuff and leave her and come live with me... maybe.. Im glad that he is leaving... that means i can have more time with him. I thought to myself, " Heh.. I think Samuel's Mom is gonna find her son Samuel...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter of this fan fic ~
~lynn out :3