Living a Lie

This is just the beginning of my story if you think it is good comment and i will continue writing the story. Thank you. Hope you like it

Chapter 1:

I was home alone. My mom was at work, she was a single mother taking care of three kids there wasnt much she could do. My brothers and sisters were 2 and 7 and me 9. My 2 year old brother was sleeping in his bed. My 7 year old sister was taking a shower, and i was sitting on the couch in the livingroom watching tv. Then there was a knock on the door, and stayed still for a minute and muted the tv. Then the knock came again and i was frightened i got up from the couch stood at the door and tryed to peek the peephole to see if it was anybody i recognized. My mom had always said never answer the door when you are home alone. But since i was old enough to watch my brothers and sisters i thought i was old enough to recognize when there was danger and when there wasnt. After the moment of silence the person on the outside tried to knock down the door. I was trying ot run away as fast and as quietly as i could. I ran into my brothers bedroom and picked him up and as my sister was stepping out of the shower i ran into the bathroom and we all stayed there until the person left. My sister; Macy was trying to ask why we were all in there , i whispered quietly just be quiet. She didnt make a peep and neither did i. Then my litte brother woke up because i was shaking and he started crying. The thief heard us and starting walking towards the bathroom and i took out my phone trying to dial 911 and my hands were to fidgety and i dropped the phone as he kicked down the door. He stared at us and i didnt know what to do as i was pulled by my arm along with my brothers and sisters behind me. We were all crying. He yanked us to his car. We sat there until he was finished stealing anything he could make profit off of. I was petrified because for more than 2 years i have been watching my brother and sister 2 years ago was when my dad left my mom and my mom cant take us to work everyday so there was no choice even if i was taking care of a 9 month old baby and a 5 year old little girl and i was only 7. I have never yet encounterd such a drastic event in my life. As we were alone in the car i pulled out my phone and tried to dial 911 once more. The operator answered

Operator: How can i assist you today?

Me: Me any my brother and sister were kidnapped when we were home.......

The thief then snatched my phone and hung up on the call

When the operator did not realize that i wasnt on the line anymore she repeated Mam are you there still to hear nothing but cold blooded silence.

Me and my sister were in tears. I could barely breathe. The thief had threatned for us to shut up. i was desperate for help and i was very confused. The thief took my moms phone number and askied if she would be home soon. My mom said no she was working a late shift which gave the thief a perfect get away.

The thief drove us to the pawn shop as he sold all of our stuff he got a profit of $7,30 . Then on the car ride from the pawn shop my sister blurted out what is your name.

He replied saying Allen Bridge. I just told my sister to be quiet and sit back.

Mr. Bridge took us to lunch at Logan's Road House. My sister asked if we were allowed to order something. The man said order anything you want as he gently pulled off his mask. My sister was going to be a piggy today for lunch.

My mom worked at the gasstation and didnt get a very big profit so we only went food shopping every month barely even that sometimes and she didnt get home to usually about 5 pm every night which made it were we could harldy ever go out to ear or her not to be to tired to actually cooked so i usually had to cook Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for three kids.

I wasnt sure if i was going to enjoy this, I didnt have to make the food i just got to eat it and good food at that. Sometimes a bad life can be paradise.

The thief took us home and i started to realize that what if my mom comes home and notices that we are missing it is 4:30.

I dialed my moms phone number and when i got ready to click call my phone rang and guess who it was , indeed it was my mom. She was screaming into the phone asking where the hell i went. I tried to reply with as calm as a voice as i could that i walked us to my friends house. Why the hell did you do that did you get permission to do that. No i did not, but so what. So what my ass better get home right fucking now. No i will not i like it here they actually have a PARENT only one that still watches over them and there daughter and 3 other kids dont have to cook for their own self and dont wait everyday for their mom to come home and yes she has a job and still wondering why you didnt mention that alot of things are missing from our house unless its because you are never even home to realize what the hell is in that house. Shut up and get home and i dont care about the stuff i care more about my childrens safety. Sure you do. Shut the fuck up and get home now before i beat your ass. I would like to see you try i said as i hung up the phone.

I was so terrified i had the first fight with my mom i have ever had in a little while, but i still feel sad knowing that Mr. Bridge provided better care than my mom and no i did not really have a friend that only had one parent that parent has a job and 4 kids it was just a story i made up to make my mom feel guilty which kind of put me in tears myself becaus i can just imagine my mom at home write now sitting on the couch crying wondering what she ever did wrong. It wasnt much of that she did something wrong it was more of that i took things for granted sometimes because who knows i wouldnt be in this world right now if it wasnt for my mom ( and my father who i dont give a fuck about because he left us all). I wouldnt even have food in the house to feed me and my brother and sister if it wasnt for her. Once i think about it there is alot of things that i couldnt have done without her. Immediately i called my mom back up but to scared to even talk or tell her what was truthfully going on that i was just kidnapped i hung up the phone without even a minute to think.

I asked Mr. Bridge if he would ever let us go home he said no in an instant because it wasnt that he wanted us for bait i realized after about a 20 minute story that truthfully he wanted us because 3 years ago he got his girlfriend pregnant but didnt want the baby at that time because he wasnt ready he was alone 18 years old and now he realizes how much love it would be just to hold that wonderful baby in his arms right now. We were Allen's fake children that he always wanted just didnt realize that til about now.

I apologized to the man and said we cant live with him until he is pleased because we have a family of our own no matter how many fights we get in i still love her. The man was disappointed and understood the conditions.

I called my mom and she answered with in a flash and said where are you i am sorry i know never treated you correctly but i still want you to love me because i have tried my hardest to do everything i can so please forgive me. Mom its alright its my fault i was just taking things for granted and i am really sorry. No it is kind of my fault i am never here for you kids i barely even get your birthdays off i am sorry please forgive me. If i forgive you will you forgive me for all the mistakes and wrong things i have done please.

I hung up on the phone with my mom once our sorrow and dispearing conversation was done i asked Mr. Bridge if he could please take us home even though he was a thief and may have wanted to spend more time with us, i didnt hate him he wasnt that bad of a person he justed wanted love. After about 35 minutes the man drove us home and let me see my mom. I opened the door and jumped into my moms arms and gave the best of love i could bear i will never take anything for granted anymore. Its alright i forgive you for everything theres no reason to be sad. I was no longer mad at you once i hung up the phone i realized it was just me and my petty acts that got me in trouble again. Well you never have to worry anymore i took down on my position as the boss of the store so that i could just become a regular employee well actually an assistant manager which gives me less hours so i get to see you kids more. Thank you mom i love you more than ever.