Chapter 10

Winter POV

I woke up in Darron arms but this time we are on the couch with Maddie and Andrew on the other couch in the game room. Lilly and Masson (Darron's third in command) are on the floor with Matt which I found out is the strongest pack warrior who will be my guard when Andrew takes over the beta position. Matt doesn't mind and never wanted the beta position because he says it is too much work and he would rather be a free spirit.

I tried to move out of Darron's arms but he held me tightly. I know the last time I tried to escape his arms Wes to run away but this time I have to run away to the bathroom.

"You aren't leaving again Winter." Darron mumbled. Is he sleep taking.

I think he is. It cute. My wolf Summer said. I know it is kinda weird. My name is Winter and my wolf is called Summer.

"I know" I said to her.

Good because if you make us leave mate again I will personally make your live a living hell. Got it?!  Summer threatened me. I nodded my head to her. Why would I leave him if I love him.

I tried to get up again but failed and ended up underneath Darron. I am thinking of a way to push him off of me even thought I could just use my powers but I am too lazy to. I decided to scream to scare him and everyone.
I screamed and just as I predicted everyone jumped up and all the guys started to look for any danger. I burster out laughing.

"Winter why did you scream?" Darron asked me.

"To wake all of you up." I said between my laughs.

"That is not very nice babe." Darron said. "Because of that you will be punished tonight." He added in our link. Since I was marked by Darron me and him can communicate through mind link. I will be able to mind link the entire pack after I get fully mated to Darron and/or get emited to the pack. Which ever comes first.

"But it was funny." I whined. Darron smirked and picked me up.

"I change my mind your punishment is right now." Darron growled. His eyes filled with lust.

"D-Darron it is morning." I stuttered. How did he get turned on?

"I heard you thinking of us being fully mated, babe." He chuckled. Darron and I reached his room and he slammed the door open. He stepped in still carrying me and slammed the door close behind him.

I was throw on the bed and my shirt and shorts ingot ripped off. "That was my favorite shirt!" I yelled at him as he started attacking me with kisses on my neck.

"I'll get you a new one." He mumbled and took off his shirt revealing a perfectly sculpted 8 pack chest. I know I have seen him without a shirt multiple times when we first met but damn. He is hot.

"Thank you babe you are hot too." Darron said smirking. I blushed deep red. How did he hear that?

Mind link babe. Mink link remember what you think I hear and what I think you hear.

That's cool.

He kissed me again. I moaned into the kiss. As things was about to get heated Andrew walked in the room.

"Hey d- whoops sorry. Oh remember to use protection I don't want to be an uncle yet." Andrew said opening the door. Darron quickly got in front of me to hide the fact that I am only in my bra and underwear.

"What the hell dude!!" Darron yelled at Andrew. "Things were about to be heated." Darron mumbled.

"Now you know how it feels to be walked in on now do you." Andrew said smirking. I got the sheets and covered my self in it just in case anyone else walks in.

"Walks in on what Andrew?" Maddie asked walking in. Then the whole group walked in.

"I did not know there was supposed to be a party in my room." Darron mumbled.

"Shut it I want to watch this." Matt said with a bowl of popcorn.

"Can all of you get out?" I asked them. They looked at me and shook their heads. I sighed and pulled the sheets tighter around me.

"Sorry Winter but this will be too funny to skip out on." Mason said also with a bowl of popcorn.

"How did you guys have popcorn and where is mine!!" I yelled at them.

Lilly smirked and tossed me a bag and tossed Darron one too.

"Are you guys really going to enjoy my misery right now?"

"What does Darron usually walk in on Andrew?" Maddie asked again but with a more demanding tone.

"Yeah tell her Darron what do I usually walk in on?" Darron asked with a little bite of humor in his tone while he held me close to him.

"Darron shut up." Andrew growled.

"I am curious Andrew. What does Darron walk in on?" Me and Lilly asked.

"Andrew" growled Maddie. "Tell me now or you are sleeping on the couch tonight." She threatened him. Darron and the guys are smirking like crazy while Andrew is sweating a storm.

This might be very interesting.

•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•
Author's Note
Again I am sorry that this might be bad. I just am really bad at English but I love to write. Here is another chapter I hope you enjoyed and enjoyed the book~ so far.