Chapter 3

Darron ' POV (He is Winter's mate)

She ran from me. My mate ran away from me. Was she scared of me. She shouldn't be afraid of me I am her mate.

She was so pretty standing their. Andrew told me to stay back but how could I when my mate was about to be shot.

"Darron when you run after her please don't scare her. I just found my sister and I will not lose her aging." Andrew said behind me.

I nodded my head as a response and ran after my mate. I could smell her so I must be getting close to her. Damm she runs fast, I know she has alpha and royal blood in her but this is faster then how Andrew runs even at full speed.

I stopped by a clearing and saw her by a lake. She was just lying their in her wolf form. She was gorgeous in human or wolf,even if I did not get a good look at her in human form. Her wolf was pure white,the complete opposite of mine which is pitch black.

I slowly walked up to her and saw the she noticed me but did not move. I sat next to her and started rubbing my snout on her neck. I heard her try to hold back a purr but failed. Standing up I walked over to a tree and shifted.

I walked out and saw her still in the same spot but she just turned to stare at me. I smirked knowing she is drooling over my sexyness.

"Can you shift for me mate?" I asked her hoping that she would. She nodded her head and did the most unexpected thing and shifted right in front of me.

"Are you going to reject me?" She asked. I was shocked at her words. Did she really think that I would reject her? Why would I reject her when she is beautiful and perfect. I don't care that I just met her a few minutes ago but in the few minutes I have met her I knew that she was perfect.

"Why would I do that?" I asked her.

"Alpha Nate said that if I did find my mate he would just reject me without a second thought." She said. This made me growl, that asshole I am happy that I killed him.

"No I would never. Now come here." I said opening my arms for her. She hesitantly entered my embrace. I just sat there holding her in my arms and we got to know each other. I am so happy that I found her. I am happy that she is in my arms.

"D-darron. Can we go back now. I am starting to feel cold." She said shaking. I just realized that we probably have been there for half of the day and now it is well into the night.

"Okay put this on." I said taking off my shirt and putting it on her. Damm she looks amazing in my shirt. It reached about mid thigh. I picked her up wanting to hold her a bit longer and walked off to the house. In the morning I will take her back to my pack house and I will be able to hold her like this forever.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author's Note
Here is another chapter. I hope you enjoy.