Climate Trouble

Fandom: Coderunners

Characters: Codex & Virus

Takes Place: The forest near/surrounding Snowdin | Continuation to Do You Remember?

Things To Keep In Mind: Glitch, Clover, Virus, and Codex do not belong to me they belong to The Nobles. Haru is using their headcanons and fanon personalities they have for the runners.

-----------

              The coderunners have visited multiple worlds, however the one that has caught their attention -- up to this point -- has been the world of Undertale. Multiple memories have been created in their many trips to said place. Some are embarrassing, others are funny, some are just plain chaotic, and others are ones that are never to be spoken of again.

But that doesn't stop anyone from telling the story later...

              Codex been sitting on a fallen log watching as Virus paced back and forth trying to remember which way they had come from. A moment ago they had been walking alongside Glitch and Clover before they were attacked by a random monster. One thing led to another and now they were in a small clearing trying to get an idea of where they were in the forest. The clearing not being there last time they had visited Snowdin made it harder for Codex to help out.

              The climate slowly became increasingly colder and it had begun to snow. Codex had gone from sitting to laying down on the log after waiting for such a long time. He payed no attention to what was going on around him and watched as the snow flakes fell down. Virus stopped pacing a while ago and was now leaning against one of the trees still trying to find a way to get back to the others.

"Why does Snowdin have to be so cold..." he muttured under his breath, putting his hands around himself in an attempt to keep warm.

              Codex got up from where he was and slowly made his way towards Virus. He assumed Virus caught up on what he was planning on doing since he started to walk away from him. However, the clearing wasn't exactly too large and it didn't take long before Codex eventually caught up and hugged him. He didn't seem to mind the hug until a few seconds after.

"N-Not like this is helping or anything!!" Virus exclaimed quickly, crossing his arms.

Codex let go of Virus for a moment to write "Tsundere :3" on his scarf.

"I am starting to seriously regret my past choices..." he said quietly before speaking again "Come on, let's hurry up and find Glitch and Clover so we could get out of here..."

              Virus lead the way out of the clearing, Codex still hugging him as they walked. There wasn't much to be said so for the majority of the search there was a lingering awkward silence. It wasn't until they seemingly bumped into nothing that one of them spoke up.

"Found Clover..." Virus said, rubbing the top side of his skull. ", and my dad"

              The taller skeleton uncloaked himself and greeted the other two, Glitch appearing shortly after. Both of them shifted their eyes from Virus to Codex and gave them puzzled expressions. Codex stood there equally confused, Virus swiftly getting out of his hug and walking a few feet away from him, "We do not speak of this ever again!!"