33

The show and meet and greet is over so that means it's time for another car ride to another venue.

We get in the car and I decide that I'll drive again. Instead of my dad sitting in the front Jonah does again.

Great it's going to be awkward.

"Hey" he says
"What"
"Sorry"
"For what not telling me what he said or giving me mixed emotions"
"Mixed emotions?" Jonah asked
"Yes mixed emotions"
"What do you mean"
"Never mind" I say looking at the road intently
"No not nevermind. I want to know"
"Well if you really want to know. The night that you were sitting right there sleeping I was on the phone with Tyler"
"There's that name again" Jonah cuts me off
" I told him how I care about you but that it doesn't matter because after him you probably hate me. And I said that because I thought you weren't listening and I had to tell someone."
"What do you mean care about me"
"I mean I liked I mean like you. But here's the mixed emotions. I thought you liked me too but ever since Tyler said that thing to you, you never talked to me again so I figured you didn't."
"But you don't know what he said. And maybe if you did it would make sense"
"But I don't know and I've asked people multiple times and they've all told me to ask you."
"Who have you asked"
"Doesn't matter. What matters is what he said"
"Do you really want to know"
"Yes I really do cause maybe it will clear some things up"
"It will"
"Then can you please tell me what it was"
"He said "just know I don't like Julia anymore. She's all yours" so that made me happy cause I like you. But before that I had a conversation with Zach and apparently I show it too much so I decided that if I stopped talking to you you wouldn't know. So that's why I haven't talked to you"
"So you didn't want me to know"
"I did but I didn't want the others to know"
"Why"
"Cause I know who noteboy is and I know how much he likes you."
"Who is it?"
"It's jack"

I can't believe it's Jack.