Chapter 1

Authors Note: All my works can be found at illumegeoff

Authors Note: All my works can be found at illumegeoff.tumblr.com. That is where I update everything first and have all my works as I do not post all of them here on Wattpad. So if you really like my stuff check there.

"You'll be on in ten." A guy with a headset said quickly before poking his head back out the door.

My manager looked at me and smiled getting up from his seat. "You ready?" He asked.

I looked in the dressing mirror and look over myself sitting in the chair. My hair was in fluffy curls, makeup simple for daytime television. I had a nice blue tartan top on with a matte black skirt. I felt really good and was excited.

"Yeah. I'm good. Excited actually." I smiled back grabbing my phone from my lap.

My manager went through tips for the interview. We had not given any specific limitations on questions as we didn't have scandals or secrets the public was aware of. But regardless he went over them.

"It will probably be similar to last time. Maybe a little more different. You've gained a lot more popularity since the last time on the show. You know how she likes to blindside you with questions you'd have to be careful answering."

I nodded but felt prepared. I scrolled through my phone waiting for them to call me to stage.

The guy with the headset turned up a few minutes later. "Alright, they are ready for you. If you'll follow me."

We got up from our seats and exited my dressing room. The guy in the headset began prepping me. "So you'll wait at the steps and head down after Ellen introduces you. You'll have the first part of the interview for about 5 minutes. She will cut to break. The second part of the interview will be a game, I believe you agreed to 'Who'd You Rather?' correct?"

I agreed. As we began to enter behind the set, I could hear Ellen talking to her other guest, who I believe was Tom Holland. The guy prepping me began to speak quieter.

"After the game, she will cut to commercial and then reintroduce you for the third segment of the interview that will take about three minutes."

We reached behind the set and I could hear clapping as Ellen spoke saying they would be right back and be talking with me. I began to suddenly get nervous. This always happened.

"Alright." He spoke once the clapping was done. "Wait here. I'll be back to give you the signal to walk out." As I stood waiting at the top of the curved stairs behind the set I began to feel nervous. I knew I shouldn't but I could help it, my heart was beating strong in my chest as I tried to control my breathing.

I could hear the crew moving around the set. Then I heard people walking behind me. I turned to look and saw Tom walking back towards the dressing rooms. He saw me and smiled. I waved. He smiled and cut away from his team, and introduced himself. He quickly chatted with me which help me forget the nervousness surrounding my body. After making quick small talk he wished me luck and joined back to his team.