Chapter 49- Expectopatronum

DK's POV 

 I was walking into the library, because i figured we don't have that meeting for a while so maybe I should go read. I walked by that fantasy section and heard a voice scream, "EXPECTOPATRONUM!" I quickly ran in the direction i heard the voice. I then found a pale skinny girl, with long light brown hair, and scarily long fingernails. I looked at the book she was reading. It was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Hello?" I said and then she looked up at me. Her features were breath taking.

"Can I help you?" She said politely.

"I was hoping for a book recommendation." I said quickly and she smiled.

"Have you ever read Harry Potter?"

"I don't even know what Harry Potter is." As soon as the words came out my mouth she pulled me onto a nearby seat and told me everything about Harry Potter, then we went and got ice cream, and finally i walked her back to where she was stay. It was next door to where the boys and I were staying.

"Now do you know what Harry Potter is and why its the best series ever?" She asked.

"Yes. But I also have a question about something." I said.

"Whats that?" She asked.

"Whats your number?" I asked.

"Why do you want my number?" She asked. 

"Because I want to take you to dinner sometime." I said.

"Like a date?" 

"Yes. Like a date." 

"I have never been on a date before." She said.

"Would you like to go on one right now?" I asked and she smiled at me.

"Sure." She said. We then walked out of the library and down to a little shop down town. There I bought her all the Harry Potter books. "You didn't have to do that." She said with a guilty expression. 

"I wanted to. Those books mean a great deal to you. It only fair that I buy them for you since you told me the story." I said and she smiled. She then handed me Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

"I never got you name." She said.

"Lee Seokim, but I go by DK. Whats your name?" I asked.

"Katy." She said and the looked at her watch. "I'm sorry, I must be going." She said and kissed my cheek. "See you around." She said. I smiled and opened the book. It said her phone number with a note.

Call me anytime. I have more stories to tell. 

I smiled. "I bet you do. I bet you do." 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51