Chapter 15

Katniss pov

I wake up by my self on the couch. Where did the boys go? I sit up and go the bathroom and still don't know where they are. I go to the kitchen and they're all eating a huge breakfast.

"Morning princess," Larry says grabbing another piece of bacon. I scoff at him then take the only empty seat by Peeta.

"Goodmorning beautiful." Peeta says kissing me cheek.

"Are you sure you can kiss me in front of you're friends? I don't think I can handle that." I say sarcastically at him. The whole table chuckles at my comment and throws back smart remarks.

"We're going to the park today okay? I'll pick you up at 7," Peeta says not waiting for my answer.

"Whatever," I say finishing my breakfast. I take a shower in Marvels room and as I go to get my towel Mikes in the bathroom! I wrap myself around the shower curtain.

"Mike!!" I yell.

"What's wrong princess?" He says with a fake pout.

"Get outt!!!" I say exaggerating.

"Whatever you say," he says taking my towel with him.

"Mike come back here!" I say again as he walks out the door.

"I knew you wanted me back." he says with a smirk.

"I want my towel. Can I have it?" I say getting angry.

"Come get it then," he says taking a step back.

"No way." I say.

"Then no no towel for you." he says laughing. I reach as far as I can and snatch the towel and wrap it around me.

"Thanks for all you're help," I say and roll my eyes. I go back to Marvel room and Peeta stands in basketball Shorts and no shirt.

"Please get out, I have to get changed," I say.

"Baby I'm sorry. I know you would have regretted if we had sex last night. I just think we should wait." He says calmly.

"Okay. I get that. But, you acted like I'm a baby!" I yell.

"Kat, I was you're first kiss like a month ago. You are a baby." He says.

"Well why are you dating a baby then?" I yell again.

"Because I've liked that baby ever since we were 4." He spits back.

"We'll then-" I start but he bumps his lips on mine. It's aggressive, and full of power, but at the same time- passiniate. The kiss is like 15 seconds long until we pull away.

"So 7 o'clock?" He asks. I smile and nod.

"I get dress in one of marvel shirts and I found a pair of shorts I forgot here once. Peeta drops me off and it's already 1. I call Annie and Johanna and we work on homework until it's 5:30.

"So let's get you ready!" Annie peeps as she shoves me in the shower. I come out and she picked out a navy skater dress and a red plaid shirt that she ties around my waist.

"Why a dress An?" I say fidgeting with it.

"So he has easy access, duh." Johanna says laughing.

I put on my white chucks, and Johanna helps straighten my hair. I put on my usual makeup and soon enough it's 7.

"You looks gorgeous Kat." Peeta says greeting me.

"Thanks, ready?" I say.

"Yep! Bye An bye Jo." Peeta says before we walk to his car.