Kuro x Depressed! reader lemon [Show I love you]

I have a great plot for this one, so it's not going to be a cliché I promise! I hope you enjoy this story! More will come!

_________________________

Y/n pov:

'I'm tired of being alone and wearing fake smiles, I just want it all to end.' I grab my pills and head into the bathroom, yet I was hesitant but decided to do it. "Ngh, can't open it!" I said as tears were threatening to spill from my eyes. I suddenly hear the door open "y/n, Mahiru and I are home." I hear a monotone voice call out, yet I decide to ignore it I can't go through with it if I see his face. I then hear a knock on the bathroom door "Oi, y/n I know you're in here! Open up!" I hear Kuro say "No! Go away!" I yell as my tears were spilling down my cheeks " You never noticed me, and now you want to talk? It's to late Kuro, did you even know I love you?!" I had finally confessed it. He broke the door and placed his lips on mine while taking the bottle out of my hand. I sank into the kiss not wanting to let go, he picked me up bridal style and went to the guestroom. I knew where this was going, yet I didn't care to stop.

Kuro pov:

I put her on the soft mattress, and broke the kiss to look at her. " I love you... don't ever scare me like that you still have a life to live..." I said bending down to the crook of her neck and gently kissing it. She let out a low moan, I soon found myself gently biting and sucking at that spot on her neck while being careful not to hurt her  with my fangs. She then suddenly gripped my jacket sleeves. I soon started removing her shirt, and once it was fully off she was a blushing mess. "K-kuro..." I put my hands behing her back trying to unclip her bra, but once I did she covered her chest sheepishly. I gave her a reassuring kiss and she let her hand fall to her sides.

I went to her left breast and started to suckle on it, and she put her hand in my hair and tugged on it gently while letting out a moan "A-ah, Kuro..." Hearing her moan my name made me have a little more confidence in what I was doing so I started to fondle her right breast.

I soon took my hand off her right breast and started taking off my jacket so she wouldn't be the only one embarrassed. My jacket was a pool on the floor with her clothes, I took off my shirt 'There we are now equal...' Her blush intensified if that was even possible. My hands then reached the hem of her (Skirt/pants/shorts/ it doesn't matter.) I then pulled it down showing her f/c panties. I went down to kiss her, I licked her bottom lip but she denied. I snaked my hand into her panties and put a digit inside of her. she moaned into the kiss and I pushed my tongue inside of her mouth. We were battling over dominance, but me being lazy she easily one.

y/n pov:

I felt is finger inside me going in and out making me moan into the kiss, I wanted to step it up so I took of his belt so that he got the signal. He and pulled away, my face still flushed from the kiss. He then pulled down my f/c panties, and spread my legs apart. His face was now in between my legs, and soon he took his finger out and replaced it with his tongue. "Mmm..." I let out a satisfied moan "Ngh, K-kuro I f-feel funny." I manage to say through moans. He pulls his tongue out of me "Hold it..." is all he says he then jams his 2 digits inside me and starts to scissor inside me stretching me out. " You're almost ready..." he says leaving me confused.

After a few minutes, he then takes off his pants and boxers- he was absolutely HUGE " This'll be a pain, but I'll do it anyway. I love you." He says " Please be gentle... This is new to me." I said slightly panting and bracing for the pain. He slowly enters me while studying my facial expression(s). He's now fully inside me waiting for me to adjust to his length.

***

"You can move..." I say clenching the bed sheets he places the blanket over us just incase anyone walks in on us. He moves out leaving the tip inside then he slams back into me "Ah~" I moan in pleasure. He starts out going slow then gradually gets faster making the bed creak. "Harder K-kur...A-ah right there!" I say he only grunts in reply and hits my spot over and over again. The sound of skin slapping skin can be heard throughout the room along with grunts and moans. He pulls out and puts me on my hands and knees. I then feel him enter me from behind, he starts slow waiting for me to adjust to the new feeling. He slams into me unmercifully as my face is now in the pillow. "S-so tight..." I hear him mumble under his breath. He pulls out of me a few minutes later, and I have an idea.

Kuro pov:

I pull out and now sweating from the heat and pleasure our bodies were producing. I see y/n flip us over and goes down and licks my member and puts it into her mouth. She was now swirling her tongue against my tip and occasionally takes it out of her mouth to lick the vein on the side making me shiver. Y/n puts me back in her mouth making me hit the back of her throat, she gags but keeps going. I grab a handful of her hair and grunt. She takes me out of her mouth and places me back inside of her. She starts riding me and I place my hand on her hips making her keep a steady pace, I thrust up lightly into her and she moans. Y/n starts bouncing on my member " I-I'm c-close Kuro..." she says " Me too. " she then cums  first I pull out of her, and cum on her stomach.

"Kuro where y/n-..." Mahiru pauses seeing y/n and I in bed together his eyes widen a bit, he then turns his heel and closes the door. Y/n blushes in embarrassment, I then pick up our clothes and we cuddle in bed for the rest of the night.

____________________________

I would say this was pretty good if I do say so myself!

Here you go Kuroshirota16

I hope you enjoy, and please leave a favorite and a comment for what you want next.

-Cookie-chan