Chapter 4 The Wave PT 2

Naruto was now currently sitting on the water meditating while the others were working in climbing a tree with no hands.

Suddenly Naruto was engulfed in black flames which stirred up the water into a whirlpool.
The black flames dissapated and revealed Naruto half covered in dark purple demonic markings.

The genins stopped their training to figure out what was going on.

"Hey Naruto you ok?" Kiba yelled.

Naruto stood up and turned around a started floating towards them.

"Yeah I'm fine why do ask?" Naruto said.

"You have this black stuff on you"Kiba said.

"oh yeah that."Naruto then sensed something in the distance."Huh? Finally they're here"Naruto said excitedly

"Who is it Naru-kun?"Hinata asked.

All of a sudden a big green boar with a shack in it's back came down from the the sky.
Everyone covered their eyes from the dust and dirt.

"Hey Naruto"Said a voice from the top of the pig.

"Uh Naruto who was that?" Kiba asked.

"Hey Tou-san!"Naruto yelled. Shocking everyone there.

Then a person with messy blonde hair and emerald green eyes came down carrying a white haired woman.

"Hey Mosuko"said the white haired woman.

"Naruto seriously who is that" Kiba asked again.

"oh right where are manners" Naruto.

"In a another universe" Mumbled Kiba.

"This Meliodas,my Tou-san,and Elizabeth my kaa-chan" Naruto introduced.

"NNaannii??"Everyone screamed.

"Yeah"He said very laidback like Meliodas.

*Rumble* *rumble*

Behind them Hawks mom was already digging a hole to rest in.All that could be seen was the boar hat.

"C'mon guys lets talk about this inside."Naruto said waving them inside.

Everyone walked in to see a man with red clothing cooking behind the bar And a little girl was floating next to him.

"Hows that little girl floating" Kiba asked.

"Elaine's a fairy so she can float"Meliodas said.

"Hey cap'n,liz.Who's the kid next to you?"Ban asks

"Oh this is Naruto, our son" Meliodas said putting a hand on Narutos shoulder.

"oohh so handsome.I bet he's a lady killer"Elaine commented

"Well there's already one under my wing"Naruto said wrapping his arm around Hinata.Said girl just blushes

"Working fast are Mosuko" Meliodas and Elizabeth said.
Hinata just kept blushing.

"Hey cap'n foods done"Ban called.

Everyone ate...Well Naruto and Meliodas just shoveled down the food not having a care in the world...Everyone else was having a good time

(with me at my desk)

"Oh no action,weelll lets just change that."I said

(back with Naruto)

Kakashu ran througthe door panting

*pant**pant*"Need...Help...At...   bridge"Said the panting porn reader,before he fainted on the ground.

"So Tou-san up for a round?" Naruto asked

"Ah what the heck have at thee son"Meliodas said as they walked out the door.

"Wait shouldn't we follow/help them"Kiba and Kurenai asked

"Nope"Said Elizabeth and Elaine in unison

"Knowing the captain.He'll probably get rid of the problem as fast and as laidback as possible"Ban said

"And know Naru-kun he'll try to out do his Tou-san"Hinata said.

(with Naruto and Meliodas)

Naruto and his Dad stood at the bridge facing Gato,Zabuza, Haku,and an army of Gatos men.

"So then take care of this and then go back for more lunch?" Naruto asks

"Agreed"Meliodas said as they sped towards battle

The others meaning Hinata, Elizabeth,Kurenai,Kiba and Team 7 were now running towards the battle.What they saw was just Gato and his men laying on the ground lifeless. Zabuza and Haku were nowhere insight meaning they probably left alreay.But that wasn't what concernes them, what concerned them was two creatures flying wuth their shadows blinding the group.
The two creatures then moved out of the way to reveal a Red Demon and A Grey Demon flying down attacking Naruto and Meliodas.

The two rolled out of the way of the fire blasts.The two girls were concerned for the one they loved.

"Hey Dad take care of the Grey and I'll take care of fat Red over there"Naruto said.

"Ok seems logical"Meliodas said as he blasted of towards the Grey Demon with Lostvayne.Naruto pulled out World's and End,he then jumped towards the fat Red demon.

(with Meliodas)

Meliodas jumped on the grey's back and punched him to the ground.The grey just stood

"Dark Nebula"

And a surge of demonic energy hit Meliodas sending him back,but he just stood up as if nothing happened.

"Alright my turn"

Meliodas blasted towards the grey with Lostvayne tightly in his hands.Once he got close enough he swung his sword making a deep cut in the grey's shoulder.But the demon just swatted Meliodas away making him crash into the water.

(With Naruto)

Naruto started swinging away at the Red Demon leaving multiple cuts.

"Flaming blast"The red said as he spewed fire from his mouth.

"Demon Swords third form:Multiply"Naruto said as his sword was covered in Demonic energy and then changed into a huge horde smaller versions of the sword.
With a point of his hand the blades then dove towards the red demon cutting to mere pieces.But he blew the rest away with a blast of fire.He then turned towards Elizabeth as did the grey demon.

The grey and red grabbed Hinata and Elizabeth,then started flying towards konoha.

"Elizabeth/Hinata"Meliodas and Naruto yelled.

"C'mon get on hawks mom she'll get us there fast" Meliodas said he climbed up the ladder that Ban sent down.
Soon everyone was on and started heading towards konoha.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Bio:aah a cliffhanger what a great way to end a chapter.

Rhen:well get comfy the next chapter is coming this Saturday