Chapter Eleven

Amelia and April survived the explosion and now were currently watching Leo, Donnie, and Mikey being forced into the back of a truck. There small shouted in pain made Amelia feel horrible. April looked back at Amelia with a frown.

"We gotta find Splinter."

Amelia nodded and the two ran back to the underground lair, going towards the destroyed dojo. April flu d the old rat first and the two started to move the small rocks out of the way, but then came the big ones. The two tried with all there might to get the large stone off of Splinter,but couldn't do it.

Amelia was brought back years ago, when she couldn't lift the heavy piece of wood to save her brother...

Amelia panted lightly  as she quickly looked to her left when she SAS some on he'd side view vision. There stood Raphael, alive and well. Amelia was grateful to see him and watched as he ran over, helping Splinter out of the debris.

"Let's get him to the needle room." Ralph said quickly.

"Package is secured. En route. We're carrying three specimens and will be arriving at the estate in approximately 40 minutes."

"Prepare the containment units. Inside those turtles is the most precious compound on Earth, mutagen. And we will drain every last ounce of their blood to get it, even if it kills them."

"Get the first aid kit! On the shelf!" Ralph ordered as he laid Splinter down on the table.

Amelia stood on the other side of Splinter and friends, looming at his condition. She gently grabbed his soft fury hand and held it tightly.

"Raphael?" Splinter said weakly, looking up at his son.

"I'm here..." Raph said quickly as April  brought over the first aid kit.

"You must save your brothers. Stop Shredder." Splinter said, his voice raspy and rough.

"Sensei..." Raph said, looming down at his father with worry.

Then aloud beeping sound went off and April went over to it, looking at the screen.

"It's some kind of tracker." April stated.

"It's Donatello." Raphael said.

"Go, Raphael." Splinter said gently.

"Let's go save my brothers." Raphael said full of determination.

Amelia nodded, "Go gather up your brothers weapons, I can treat Splinter as best as I can." She ordered.

Raph looked hesitant, but nodded and ran off to go fetch his brother things. Amelia grabbed the first aid kit and just as she was about to open it, a hand was on top of hers.

"I will be fine.. Go with the others. I believe in you Amelia... Now go! Quickly..." Splinter said.

Amelia sighed, but nodded. She watched as Splinter relaxed and closed his eyes to get some rest, he definitely needed it right now. Amelia slowly and hesitantly stood up, walking away from Splinter.  She walked over to April and Raph.

"Vern is coming."

~~~~

"What's with the hat?" Amelia asked as she and April got in the van.

Amelia got in through the back, leaving the door a creak opened for Ralph to get it.

"What is with the... I don't know, it's a buddy of mine's. It's just a goof." Vern started off by saying, throwing the hat in the van, "What do you want to do? You wanna head downtown?" He asked, but was cut off when April quickly said,

"Eric Sacks is working with the head of the Foot Clan. They just kidnapped the vigilante turtles to take them to the Sacks estate. We need to go. Come on, Vern." April hit the dash board with her hand, frantically showing him she was serious.

"Right, right, right. The turtles. I forgot. This is getting embarrassing." He said as he got on the van, making Amelia roll her eyes.

"Vern she is right this is-"

"Oh not you to Jackson. Guys, we're all consenting adults. We're all very good-looking..."

As Vern continued to talk, Amelia looked over to see Ralph getting in the van and quietly shutting the door. She moved to the side on the bench to give him some since he was almost half the size of then van. Just as Vern was about to say something else, Ralph rushed forward and growled.

"Drive!" Ralph commanded, but Vern was in shock.

"You're a talking turtle." Vern pointed out, causing Amelia sigh.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm a talking turtle and you're a human nerd. Now that we got that out of the way, hit it." Ralph snapped back, then leaned back slowly, taking a seat.

"I've never been accused of being a nerd before, but... I'm sorry... How did you get in... How did he get in the..." Vern tried asking, but Amelia had enough.

"Vern I swear if you dont start this fucking van and drive, I will-"

Vern cleared his throat, "I'm going, I'm going!" Fearful for what ended Amelia's sentence.

****

What do ya think?

(Unedited)