Twenty five

I was worried now. What he wanted to tell me about Rudra..that was so important ??

Coz Ravi never was so serious. He was always a fun guy. I was so anxious to know..

Me: umm..say..

Ravi: Khushi, do you know, I had heard that he's not serious with you? he's just doing timepass..?

Look you are my friend and I find it important to let you know what kind of guy he is..

Me: I TRUST HIM, so leave that part, if I will be wrong and have to suffer am sure I won't blame you or anyone else, not even him coz am with him with my choice and wish. And please, you are not someone to judge him ok??

I have my brains and I know with whom I am..

I was so angry now so this was it. He wanted to try and get us apart but poor boy. I trusted Rudra more than anything and more than that. I don't even mind him cheating on me, I was always there for him, he meant alot to me. Anything for my guy but I knew, he will never cheat me. Innocence was in his eyes. It can not ever happen and this Ravi was just jealous coz I chose Rudra over him. Guys and ego!! I was also happy with Rudra na , that must be affecting him, great deal...

Ravi: It's your life, your choice but, I got a call from Harry and he's very angry on Rudra and tomorrow he's coming to meet him. I can just imagine than what will happen..

Me: Why he wna meet Rudra but??

I was so nervous now, what was Harry upto??? Will he hurt Rudra in any way?? What should I do? If I will tell Rudra, he will try to hurt Harry. What can I do?? How will I save Rudra from the unknown danger, I don't have any idea..

Ravi: I don't know, he just told me that he's coming and called me also but trust me, I will sought everything out and nothing wrong will happen..

Me: But why are you getting involved, you don't have any say in the matter..

Ravi: Look am his friend and whenever and whatever he asks of me..I will do..

Me: ohhho..that's a friend or a slave han?? and by the way, I think you also just said you are my friend too. Lol Ravi you are too much ! So even you can hurt someone without any reason right?? such a great friendship!!

I started to burn with rage!!!
Their friendship was so senseless!!
I will not tolerate anyone hurting My precious shona, My Rudra..!

Ravi: Whatever you think I don't care!

Am just letting you know, so that you should be forewarned, thats it!

He's not the right guy for you..

Me: Who the hell are you to decide who's right guy for me!! Listen don't interfare, otherwise it really will be bad and what do you think?

Rudra will just let you guys do what you wna?

He won't fight back??

Lol..you yourself will get in trouble if you do anything to him..

Ravi: haha Khushi..you are such a kid. You don't know Harry and his contacts, Rudra can do nothing..

Me: f**k you and Harry!!

If Harry did anything, I will spoil his life. I will call his bro and tell him how his baby brother is interfering in my life! Stupid good for nothing nonsense!!

Don't you both have anything to do in your lifes??

F**king mind your own business!

Don't you have guts to directly talk to him??

Seriously shame on you for being  a guy ..!!!

Ravi: Khushi you are saying too much mind your language..!

Yeah, I knew I was using abusive language. I was the girl, who never used such words. Who believed in morals. Intact, I was the one, who can't even bear to hear such words. And here I was, talking so rude. But when it's about My Rudra, I will do everything, everything for him.

Me: You go to hell, you will teach me to mind my language?

What you are doing?

Can't you stupid mind your own business??

Just stop contacting me and get out off my life!!!.

I stopped replying him after this text. I was fuming with anger. How dare they plan to hurt my Rudra??

So much jealous they were??

Shame on me that I thought these people are my friends!

Rudra will kill Ravi if he comes to know how he talked to me.

But he should be careful, if tomorrow any such thing happens, I should warn him indirectly. He should not fight in any case. I don't want him to get hurt. I will have to do something about all this. I was so damm angry,nervous,scared,confused..so many emotions..

Ravi kept texting me asking Rudra's contact number but I never replied him. He even called me twice and I didn't received his call. He and Harry lost me and my friendship, now and forever. I texted Rudra..

Me: do you really love me?

Rudra: ofcourse babu..I love you alot..

Me: will you promise me something please?

This was so difficult. How can someone think of hurting him?? I mean he was so harmless, cute precious, delicate, My shona..My life. I really really hate Harry and Ravi!! they are so so so evil! :(

Rudra: anything for you baby..but why are you so tensed?

Me: promise me Rudra..no matter what happens..you will not get into a fight with anyone ever?

Rudra: but Khushi.. why? what is it?? will you tell me..?

Me: if you love me just promise me..

Rudra: ok I promise you..I will never get into a fight with anyone no matter what..

ok now that was a relief but than I thought what if someone hurts him and he let them do coz of this promise?? no no..I immediately texted again...

Me: And don't let yourself get hurt also..

Rudra: how's both these things together possible Khushi.?

If I don't wna get hurt..I will have to fight back..

Me: ni..you have to do both and remember always, if someone will hurt you, I will spoil his f***ing life!!! no one will do you anything..no one..love u..

yeah I was going mad..worried and scared at the same time. Not that Rudra cannot take care of himself but I didn't want anyone to get hurt no matter how evil they are, I so wanted to be alone with so much in my mind. So I just switched off my cell and tried to relax....