Chapter Forty Eight

Start from the beginning

"Well we basically live together now just if we had a house we would have more privacy and we could hang out in our underwear, never leave the bed for days"

"You're serious about this?"

"Of course Savvy. You're it for me"

"I would love to" I felt tears come to my eyes

"Great, there's three houses I want to show you"

"Now?"

"Well when we're done yeah. Mom helped me find them and is completely okay with us moving"

The rest of our date we talked about our new home. How many bedrooms, bathrooms, backyard space, everything. We of course still wanted to be close to Lauren and Andrew and Nate's other brothers but still far enough that we weren't in a walking distance to their houses. When we finished I got a text from Brooke saying she forgave him and there was a picture of them out front their new home. From there Nate drove to the first house, it was a two bedroom, two bathroom one story house with a small backyard. It was cute but if Nate's family wanted to stay there wasn't a lot of space. From there we saw the second house that was a one story three bedroom, two bathroom with a much larger backyard. That one was better but the final one I fell in love with. It was a two story home with a basement too, there were six bedrooms and four bathrooms, it was in the country more with a huge backyard and wrap around porch. Not to mention the theatre and pool that were also included. I know it's big but I can picture Nate and I having a family here, growing old here, sitting on the porch in rocking chairs. It would be perfect.

"This is it" I said as we left the house

"Are you sure?"

"One hundred percent. I can picture us having a family here"

That brought a smile to his face and from there he made a call, I guess to the realtor and somehow we got to go sign the papers then and there and we got the keys right away. We decided to move into the house as soon as possible

"Ma we're home!" Nate yelled when we walked through the door

"In the kitchen!"

We walked in the kitchen and Lauren had a big smile on her face looking at Nate and they had a conversation through their eyes

"Yes mom I showed Savannah the houses"

"Which one did you guys pick?" she asked excitedly

"The last one" I said

She squealed "That was my favourite too. It's basically move in ready"

"That was one of the great things about it" I agreed

"We wanted to move in by the end of the week"

"Well we can get a moving van and your brothers will surely help. Maybe Savannah, her friends and I could go furniture shopping"

"Really?" I was so excited

"Sure we could go tomorrow if you wanted"

"I would love that"

From there I went up to my room and called Brooke and Rachel who said they'd be happy to and packed some of my things into my suitcases. I smiled at the thought of living in my own home in three days with Nate. I heard a knock at the door and Nate walked in, he laughed slightly at what I was doing and set my suitcase on the floor

"Hey I was doing something"

"Well I want to cuddle with my girlfriend"

I gave in and sat beside him on my bed, I pulled my laptop up and we watched a movie on netflix.

"Think about it, this time next week we could be in our bed doing this" I said

"Technically this has been our bed since you moved in" I elbowed him "Which is great"

"I thought so"

Although it was early after our second movie we fell asleep. I had a dream of Nate and I with our kids running around the house, we seemed so happy, Nate was cooking something but failing terribly and I was laughing at the island. When I woke up Nate was gone but I heard noise in his room. I walked in and he was packing up his things, I sat on his bed watching before I looked at his alarm clock "Crap! I'm going out in an hour" he started laughing and I got up to leave

"Do you have any preferences on things?"

"I'm happy with anything you like"

I got ready quickly and met Lauren down at the door and Brooke and Rachel arrived. The rest of the day was spent looking at beds and couches and stools and every other thing you could imagine. Lauren bought all of it including kitchen items like dishware and cutlery and a mixer and toaster. After we had everything we headed home to where Nate's room was completely packed along with most of mine. We didn't get home till late so Brooke and Rachel spent the night and we fell asleep quickly. When I woke up most of my day went on as normal and I finished packing my room for tomorrow. I showed Nate all the stuff we had purchased and he loved it all. Soon it was time for bed and we woke up early the next morning to start moving. Parker and Mia came as well as Rachel and Ashton and Jack. We put everything into a moving truck and drove about twenty minutes to where our new home was. While the boys unloaded the girls decorated with throw pillows and blankets and pictures of the family that I had got printed yesterday. By eleven o'clock that night we were finally finished and I still couldn't believe it was mine. The house had already been painted colours we liked so that didn't have to change along with hardwood all through the house. There was lots of windows to give it natural light and the theatre was already completed. Everyone left that night so Nate and I could have the first night to ourselves but Brooke and Brayden were spending the night tomorrow and we were going to properly celebrate their engagment. I got under the covers of our new king size bed beside Nate and we turned on our new flat screen tv.

"I want to get a dog" I said out of the blue

"We could get a dog" he agreed and I cuddled up against him. This was my home. He was my home and whether we lived in a mansion or a box I would be happy as long as I had him.