Chapter Thirty Four

Start from the beginning

"Hey congrats little brother" Parker came up and I put my hand out for a shake, although Parker and I are working on our relationship he has never been one for hugging me or showing any other sign of love in that matter so you can imagine my surprise when he ignored my hand and pulled me in for a hug. Since I was shocked at first I didn't hug back but soon recovered.

"Look Mia's tired so we're gonna go home and rest for a little while but we'll come for dinner, okay?"

"Yeah, I'll see you soon"

After Brooke and Austin came over I went back to Savannah.

"So like your surprise?"

"You knew Brooke was coming?"

I laughed "Who do you think got her here. Oh and you'll be flying out with her to see her graduate"

"I love you so much" she smiled "Will you come with me back home?"

"You want me to?"

"Of course, I hate not being around you and besides I can't go back without a guy" She winked letting me know the last part was a joke

"Well I would love to go" I leaned down to kiss her

"Kids come on we're going" Mom ruined our moment again and the smirk she had let us know she purposely did. Savannah and Brooke took my car back and I rode with Brayden.

"You coming to Brooke's grad?"

"Wouldn't miss it"

"Dude you are so whipped"

He chuckled "Tell me about it"

"Savannah wants me to go too, I'm scared her being back there will be painful for her"

Brayden shrugged "It probably will be, but that's why you're there. To be there when she needs you"

We soon pulled in the driveway and I wanted to get out of this suit but mom said where we were going I will need the suit and might as well stay in it. I went up to my room for the time being before we went out for dinner and soon my mom called that we were going. She thought that it would fun for us all to drive together so the seven of us all squished in the Range Rover with me and Savannah in the back, Brayden, Brooke and Austin in the middle and my parents comfortably upfront.

"Austin stop shaking your knee" Brayden complained

"It's a habit"

"Well knocked it the fuck off"

"Bray language" My mother scolded "And Austin stop being a pain in the ass"

"Mom language" Brayden scolded jokingly

"Don't you love family time" I mumbled to Savannah and she laughed

"Mom how far away is the restaurant?" Austin asked

"About forty five minutes" she answered and we all, including my dad since he didn't want us all in one car too, groaned.

"Oh come on it'll be fun"

"Yeah Ma, fun" I rolled my eyes

"Don't sass me Nathaniel"

"Yeah Nathaniel" Savannah laughed beside me

"Oh come on tell me you wanna be back here for forty five minutes" I whisper yelled

"Fair point" she rested her head on my shoulder "If you sleep it will go by quicker"

Soon Savannah was fast asleep along with Brooke and Brayden and the car was silent except for Austin who thought he was ask 'How long?' every couple minutes.

"How long now?"

"Austin I swear to god if you ask that one more time I'm pushing you out of the car"

With that Austin shut up and the last twenty minutes were peaceful. We soon arrived out front of the restaurant so I gently shook Savannah, she soon woke and we filed out of the car. We must of looked like a clown cars to people where the clowns keep popping out even when you think there isn't enough room for anymore, there is.

"Wow a meal at this place costs more than my house" we all eyed Brooke "Okay maybe not my house but still, I don't think I could afford to eat the table scraps"

"Hi reservation for Court" My dad said to the girl

"Right this way sir" we all followed her to the back where a table of nine was set. Soon a guy came around "Hi I'm Clay and I'll be your waiter for this evening, can I get y'all started with something to drink?"

We all ordered drinks and soon after Mia and Parker came

"Hey guys sorry we're late" Parker spoke as he helped Mia on her chair

"No problem at all" dad said back

Clay came back around giving us our drinks and getting our orders while we talked.

"So kids when is the soccer tryouts?" Mom asked

"July 14?" Savannah looked at me and Brooke for reassurance and we both nodded

"And it's in Chicago?"

"Yep"

"And what if you don't make it? What are you going to do then?" Zac asked

"I'm going to go into teaching" Brooke said

"I'll probably still do something with sports" I shrugged

"And I'll go into writing" Savannah said and my mom's eyes lit up

"Just like your mom" My mom said softly

"Yeah, just like my mom"

We had other plans for the future but I didn't care. Savannah was mine and call me soft but it wouldn't be one without her.