Chapter 4 - We Don't Like Sharing

Third Person POV

Kuroko and Shiro were both at Maji Burgers, with Kuroko drinking his vanilla milkshake and Shiro sleeping on his lap besides him. They decided to get a drink after the mini game. It was peaceful until a certain tall red head with a menacing look took the seat in front of them.

"Hello." Kuroko greeted.

"UWAAAHHHH!!!" Kagami yelled in shocked. He didn't notice Kuroko being seated in front of him.

"Why are you here? Get somewhere else to sit. People will start thinking that we're friends." Kagami complained as he starts devouring one of the many hamburgers on his tray.

"Is that a bad thing? We were here first." Kuroko started and continues drinking his vanilla milkshake.

'We?' Kagami thought. He didn't see anyone else with Kuroko. Just as he thought that, Shiro woke up from all the noise. He sat up rubbing his eyes to get the sleep away.

"Hmm...Kuro-chan...oh Kaga-chan is here too! Hehe ohayo..." Shiro sleepily said as he now laid his head onto Kuroko's shoulder, making him blush.

'He's c-cute! Wait what?! There's something wrong with me!' Kagami blushed and shook his head in denial. Kuroko saw the tiny amount of blush and immediately shook out his blush and had a hint of glare in his eyes.

"Wait! Kaga-chan? What's with the nickname?" Kagami asked. It's not like he didn't like it or anything, he actually likes it.

"Shiro calls people he likes by nicknames." Kuroko stated and gave a dark look. But then the next second it was back to his usual look. "He only gave 6 people nicknames. Your the seventh."

Shiro looked confused in why Kuroko was stating that but he shrugged it off. He really misses the others now that he thought about it.

'I wonder how the others are doing. I kind of miss playing with them...' Shiro thought in daze that he didn't notice Kuroko calling him.

"-iro! Shiro! Are you listening?"

"H-huh?! Oh umm...I'm sorry... I wasn't paying attention..." He answered apologetically while playing with my fingers.

"I said let's go."

"Okay!" Shiro answered as he was going to get up but immediately he fell back down onto the seat, scaring Kagami.

"OI! SHIRO! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Kagami panicked seeing Shiro falling down and not getting back up.

"It's fine Kagami-kun. Shiro just has a small habit of falling asleep at random times and places." Kuroko said as he picks up the smaller boy.

"THAT'S NOT A SMALL HABIT! YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED!!" Kagami yelled as everyone in the restaurant looked over at the commotion.

"We should leave before you cause a bigger commotion." Kuroko stated as he carried Shiro on his back and started to walk out. Without anyone noticing like usual.

Kagami and Kuroko were walking down the streets with Shiro on Kuroko's back, casually talking about various topics. Until Kagami brought up the topic of challenging the Generation of Miracles.

"Just how strong are the Generation of Miracles? If I played them now, how would I do?"

"You would be destroyed instantly."

"Do you have to put it like that?" Kagami scowled at what Kuroko said.

"The six prodigies all go to different schools. So one of those school will stand at the top. Plus isn't Shiro a good example. You were crushed instantly." Kuroko commented truthfully.

Thinking back to when Shiro challenged Kagami and it instantly became a one sided game with Shiro winning and Kagami gaining no points, it sent chills of excitement down his back.

"I've decided. I'll crush all of them and become the best player in Japan." Kagami declares and just then Shiro woke up and heard what he said.

"Engh....Kaga-chan is trying to beat them?" Shiro asks as he yawns.

"That's impossible."

"I don't think it's possible."

Shiro and Kuroko said at the same time. Which received a complaint from Kagami.

"If you had a hidden talent, I wouldn't know. But from what I've seen, you wouldn't even be able to reach their feet. You can't do it alone. I've also decided. I'll be the shadow of your light and make you the best player in Japan."

"If Kuro-chan is helping, then I'll help too. Yorushiku Kaga-chan!" Shiro said as he flashed a bright smile towards Kagami which earned him a slight blush.

"D-Do whatever you want!" Kagami said as he avoided eye contact from Shiro.

"Is something wrong? Your face is red." Shiro asked in concern. He got off of Kuroko's back and walked towards Kagami.

"I-I'm fine! I'm not red!" Kagami yelled as he backed away from Shiro.

"Well, if you're okay then it's all good! I'll be going this way so see you tomorrow!" Shiro said as he started walking to the opposite direction.

After Shiro was gone, Kuroko glared over at Kagami. He didn't like how Shiro got so over familiar with Kagami when he's usually shy and quiet around new people he meets. He looks straight into Kagami's eyes.

"Don't think of easily taking him." Kuroko said with jealously laced in his tone.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Kagami got confused by Kuroko's attitude before giving a smirk. "You like him too don't you?"

"Yes but so does the rest of the Generation of Miracles. And let me say this, we don't like sharing."

________________________

A/N:

Hey guys! Your long awaited chapter has finally been updated! Sorry it's been so long since I updated. I hope you liked it. I'll see if I can update more often for this story.

You guys probably seen me updating my other stories but I'm not updating this one. Hehe sorry about that. It's so hard trying to make this interesting since I'm a boring person myself.

Hope you stay up to date with this story and continue reading future chapters!! Bye bye! Until next time!