2-My Babies

TWO DAYS LATER

TWO DAYS LATER

Kiah POV

I woke up and thought about what had happened in the last two days. Im under the protection of my dad because he thinks now that people know about me ill be in danger. So guess who i gets to see everyday from now on JASON.

Him and his crew comes in the morning and makes sure I get to work and get home. I think this is completely stupid but at least I get to see Jason. He is fine as fuck but I know I cant fall for him or even think about him because he is everything I hate.

Its saturday and im ready to chill with my girls.We all have been friends since freshman year but I knew Nikki since the 6th grade she is also my cousin , my favorite one to. I got up and did my hygiene and put my hair into a high puff.

Ding

My phone went off letting my know i had a message it was from my best friend Javan I have known him my whole life and I tell hm everything he is the first person I go to when need advise besides my bestfriends. I looked down at my phone.

Text convo

J: Hey i was wondering if we could go out somewhere tonight

Me: Sorry im going out with the girls tonight but i can see u tomorrow

J: oh okey ill pick u up around 7

Me: Okey ,we need to chill more i have missed u

J: yeah i missed u to baby girl

Me: ik u have but ill ttyl i gotta get ready

J: Dont get to cute

Me: boii bye

END TEXT CONVO

I smiled. I cant wait to see my boy best friend. And no we dont have anything going on we just really close. Not that my friends believe me they all go this crazy ass idea that Javan likes me but he would have told me by now.

It was 11 am and im expecting Jason to show up any minute. He acts really protective of me and I dont know why I can almost feel myself catching feelings for him.
"I dont need that type of person in my life" I said to myself and pushed the thought of him out of my head. Then i heard a knock on the door. I rolled my eyes because I already know who it is.

Jason POV

I knocked on Kiah's door to do my now daily checkup on her. I gotta say kiah is the most gorgeous women I have ever seen in my life. I cant take my mind off her shes perfect but I cant take it there with her thugs dont fall in love. If we ever did anything I know for sure I would fall for her instantly.

When she opened the door I was shook. She had on sum booty shorts and a tank top. I couldn't help but stare her titties were out and her ass was hanging out of her shorts. My man got a lil hard he needa sit the fuck down.