Chapter Fifteen

"Jafar!" screeched Sinbad as he burst through Jafar's apartment.

Jafar screamed and nearly fell off his chair. Jafar looked at Sinbad with raised eyebrows. "What the hell Sin."

Sinbad grinned and threw Jafar's coat and hat at him. "Get ready! We're going somewhere!" he cheered.

"What?!" Jafar spluttered.

"We're going somewhere!"

"I know that! But didn't you think it'd be a good idea to tell me first?" Jafar hissed unhappily.

Sinbad frowned. "Sorry." he whined.

Jafar just huffed and slid in his coat and hat along with his shoes. "Hurry up." he mumbled to Sinbad.

Sinbad whooped and skipped after Jafar.
----
Jafar and Sinbad had gone on a few dates after their first one. After their movie date Sinbad was all fidgety and shaky.

Sinbad finally gatherd up the courage to ask Jafar.

"Um, Jafar?" Sinbad squeaked.

"Yes Sin?" Jafar said while fishing for his keys.

"D-Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Sinbad asked while holding out a pretty white flower.

Jafar turned to Sinbad, slightly shocked, but then his whole body felt warm and his face flushed with happiness.

"Yes, I would like to be your boyfriend." Jafar accepted with a small grin. He took the flower and held it to his chest.

Sinbad grinned widely, happiness overtook his body. Sinbad cupped Jafar's face in his hands and swooped down and smashed their lips together.

Jafar's lips were soft and warm, slightly chapped, but still soft. Sinbad hummed against the kiss and Jafar smiled slightly.

They broke apart with smiles and Jafar quickly scrambled into his apartment, almost tripping over Cherry on his way in.

Now that pretty white flower was set in a pretty white vase on his bedside table.
----
Sinbad was rambling on about the antics that would go on in his section of office.

He was currently telling the story of how Sinbad and Yamraiha placed cups full of water over everything in Sharrkan's office.

"When he saw his office he didn't move for three whole minutes! Yams thought that we killed him." Sinbad said.

Jafar just smiled, but with some concern. "Maybe don't do that next time." he informed.

"Then we'll just cover his office with sticky notes."

Jafar rolled his eyes.

"Where are we going again, Sin?"

"Can't tell! It's a surprise." Sinbad said.

Jafar frowned slightly. "Okay."

And so they walked for a couple more minutes before Sinbad stopped in front of a tan building.

Jafar looked inside the large windows. It looked kind of bland inside. There was a receptionist at the front desk and a hallway on each side of the desk.

There were chainlink cages lining the hallways filled with dogs. Jafar suddenly realized where they were. "Oh." he said with wide eyes and raised eyebrows.

Sinbad grinned down at him and stepped inside, Jafar followed quietly.

"Hi! How can I help you?" the receptionist said.

"Hi. Me and my boyfriend where wondering if we could look at the dogs up for adoption?" Sinbad informed her.

Jafar nudged Sinbad in the side and made a soft grunting sound. Sinbad just swatted the offending limb away.

"Of course! Just go down the right hallway." she directed with a warm smile.

Sinbad went right ahead, not even waiting for Jafar.

"Thank you." Jafar said politely to the receptionist.

"No problem, now go catch up with your boyfriend. He might accidentally let a dog loose." she said with a soft laugh.

Jafar nodded, alarmed because Sinbad would do something like that. He walked after Sinbad who was crouched down in front of a cage smiling at a dog.

Jafar walked up beside Sinbad and looked down at the dog. Sitting there was a gorgeous yellow labrador with wide amber eyes.

"We should get this him," Sinbad said almost breathlessly.

Jafar glances at the labrador's information clipped to the kennel.

NAME: GYRO
GENDER: MALE
AGE: FIVE YEARS OLD
PERSONALITY: GYRO IS A LAID BACK DOG. HE LOVES TO SWIM AND PLAY FETCH AND IS AMAZING AROUND CHILDREN AND OTHER PETS; THE PERFECT FAMILY DOG.
——————————————————————

——————————————————————Jafar hummed, Gyro looked like a nice dog and he kept licking at Sinbad's fingers

Jafar hummed, Gyro looked like a nice dog and he kept licking at Sinbad's fingers. Jafar smiled grew a little larger.

"We should." he agreed.

Sinbad jumped up and smiled widely. He bent down and pecked Jafar on the lips. He then rested his forehead against Jafar's.

"I love you, Jafar." he whispered.

Jafar giggled, reaching up to cup his boyfriend's cheeks in his pale hands. He pressed a quick kiss to Sinbad's nose. "I love you too, dummy."