Chapter Fourteen // Date Talk

"Yams!" Sinbad yelled while bursting through her office doors.

Yamraiha screamed and dropped the papers that she was sorting.

"What the fuck Sinbad." she wheezed.

Sinbad just smiled down happily at her, he skipped his way towards the other unoccupied seat and sat down.

"I have to tell you about my date!" Sinbad cheered.

"What?! You went on a date?" Yamraiha looked bewildered.

"I didn't tell you?" frowned Sinbad.

"No! You didn't," Yamraiha pouted. "But now you have to tell me all about them!" she smiled.

Sinbad perked up. "His name is Jafar. He's in his last year of Collage, I think. He's shorter than me and he has really big grey eyes and he has freckles!" Sinbad sighed dreamily. "He also has white hair that's always in bed head mode. And Jafar is really polite but he almost stabbed me with his skates while we were ice skating. And then at the end of the date he kissed my cheek!" Sinbad squealed.

Yamraiha looked slightly surprised. She hadn't heard Sinbad talk about any of his past dates like he did this Jafar guy.

"You're absolutely smitten." she said instead.

Sinbad just nodded happily along.

Yamraiha snorted softly. "But now I have to meet him."

"Yes! Of course. That okay." Sinbad said excitedly.

Yamraiha smiled slightly. "Now go to your own office, I have to finish my work and so do you."

Sinbad's smile immediately dropped and he pouted. Yamraiha rolled her eyes and shooed Sinbad away.

Once she was seated again she scrambled for her phone and dialed Sharrkan's number.

"Hey fucker, I've got gossip." she chirped.