Norway x Reader - I thought I would lose you

Norway x Reader

(y/n)'s life was pretty simple, she was the representative of (country/name).

Everyday was always pretty exciting for the country; she had a lot of people around her to keep her good company and usual she brightened up their days and they loved being near her, especially Norway.

Norway, being the quite, monotonous, country loved being around (y/n), though his feelings for her never showed, they rapidly increased. Whenever he was near her he could feel his stomach erupting with much like a circus, but he just brushed the feelings off like it was unimportant. 

(y/n) was recently spending most of her days in the Nordic household, and she soon developed a minor crush on Lukas. He was so charming though he remained stoic during most situations. Her feelings for him kept on developing as they became closer friends, sometimes she would even catch him smile which made her hard squeal.

There she was, on the couch of the Nordic's sharing licorice with Emil, while watching (fave/show) and laughing her ass off. Iceland was like a little brother to her and she would pester him at times to call her big sister much like Lukas.

She turned to face the Icelandic boy and smiled "Hey Icy, call me big sister." She bobbed her had happily as he gave her a flustered look.

"Not this again! You're just like a second Lukas or something!" Emil turned away from her to face the tv. 

Little did they know a certain Norwegian was watching from a distance snickering with amusement. She's so cute. He thought to himself. He mentally slapped his face for thinking like this. He wanted to ignore this weird feeling in him but he just couldn't.

(y/n) got up off the couch and headed towards the kitchen, where Norway was.

"Hey Norgey~" She sang. The fact that she used that oh-so sweet nickname made his tummy flutter.

"Hi." he said monotonously. 

She stepped closer to him and grinned. "Hey do you wanna go out tomorrow? Just you and me. I kind of need to do some shopping."

Lukas was practically fangirling inside. He could barely speak so he just nodded and grunted.

----Time skip!!!!!----

As they walked down the cemented paths (y/n) cheekily slipped her hands into Lukas' making him blush intensely. She had a plan to confess today but she was still unsure if he felt the same way. She was a very confident girl and she was so sure of herself at times that it pissed the hell out of others. I ain't gonna mess this up! she though to herself as she swung her hand in Norway's. 

She turned to face him causing to look at the floor beneath him. "Hey Lukas?"  (y/n) asked for his attention making him turn to face her. He grunted in response. "You've been acting weird lately. Something up?" Although Lukas wasn't the talkative type this was a new record for him.

He shook his head in response. "Nope." She nodded giving him a concerned look but then averted her attention to the sea beside her. The water was freezing cold, after all it was winter. Then it happened all to fast. A group of small boys ran past (y/n) and pushed her into the freezing water unknowingly. 

Lukas could feel the grip of her hand loosening as she descended into the icy water. He felt like he was going to loose her forever as he saw her kind face fall into the liquid splashing water everywhere. 

"(y/n)!" He called out. He saw her body fully plummet into the sea. He threw off her jacket and jumped into the cold water. 

He grabbed her frail body and kept it close to his chest. He leapt out of the water and wrapped his dry jacket around her. "L-lukas?" her teeth wear chattering as she tried to find warmth from the jacket. 

He gazed into her eyes and gave her a faint smile. "I thought I would lose you." Tears threatened to fall from his unemotional eyes. He embraced her body and whispered into her ears. "I love you and I never want to lose you." She smiled up at him and hugged him back.

"I love you too. Now are we just gonna freeze to death or are we gonna go back to your house?"

--Extended ending--

"What happened to you guys?" Mathias questioned you as you entered the warm embrace of the mansion.

"Fell into the ocean, the usual stuff." you snickered at you smart remark.

You walked past the shocked dane and smiled. You finally got Norway and life looked like it was gonna get a whole lot funner.