Little did she know that it was way out of Cole's budget too. He figured if he took her to an insanely fancy restaurant, it would show her how much he cared about her.

Charlotte and Cole walked through the glass doors and reached the podium where a fancily dressed hostess stood. "Reservation for Sprouse." Cole spoke as he gently squeezed her hand before letting it drop. The hostess gave him a small nod before making a small check mark near his name on her sheet. He went out of his way to make a reservation for the two of them, and that made a smile come to Charlotte's lips.

The hostess walked them to a booth that sat next to large, glass windows. Charlotte sat down across from Cole, and the woman passed out their menus before scurrying off.

A young man came up to them a few minutes later. "What can I get you guys to drink?" He asked, glancing between Charlotte and Cole. Although, he let his eyes linger on Charlotte a little too long.

Cole balled his hands up tightly into fists as he shot a look at the waiter, but he didn't say anything. He let Charlotte order first. Charlotte was completely oblivious to the waiters longing stare as she started her drink order, "I'll just have iced tea. Sweetened please."

"And you sir?" The waiter only glanced at him for a moment before his eyes made their way back to Charlotte.

"It's a bit rude to not look at the one who's ordering." Cole said through his teeth. The waiter physically tended as he moved his eyes over towards a falsely infuriated Cole. "I'll just get a water. Now, next time you come over here, do me a favor and keep your eyes away from her." The waiter probably felt like he was looking into the eyes of the devil as Cole spoke. He quickly jotted down his drink before hurrying off in the other direction.

"Cole." Charlotte swung her leg out to kick him lightly from under the table. He moved his attention back over to her. "Behave yourself." She giggled quietly, covering her mouth so it was not as obvious how amused she was at his behavior.

Cole raised a brow as he looked over at Charlotte, a small smirk playing on his lips. "I'm on a date with you, he's not. I don't like other people looking at my date." He shrugged his shoulders before the waiter returned with their drink orders. The man was hardly audible as he asked them for their orders. The waiter didn't stay long after they ordered their food though, he just quickly moved on to the next table.

"Oh you cheeky ass." Charlotte chuckled as she took a sip of her tea. She was actually enjoying herself on this date. Even if he got her to go on a date with him solely so she could get her book back, she didn't regret coming here at all. She might even say yes if he asked her on a second date. He was actually quite a charmer.

"Anyways, moving on from that jerk of a waiter." Cole folded his hands on the table. "I'd like to get to know you more."

"Twenty questions?" Charlotte asked, which Cole just replied with a laugh before he began his assault of questions upon her. He learned that her favorite animal was a Koala, her favorite color was Baby Blue, and that she was a fan of most every genre of music. Charlotte learned that Cole's favorite animal was a penguin, his favorite color was red, and he listened to mainly alternative and rock genres. She also learned that Cole has a knack for cooking.

Charlotte fell silent as he asked about her home life and family though. She placed her hands in her lap and began fidgeting with her fingers. "I have a mom and a younger sister. We don't see my dad anymore." She shook her head before she took in a deep breath. Her eyes finally came back up to meet his. "What about your family?"

"I have a twin brother named Dylan. My parents split when my brother and I were only five years old. Back then, we didn't understand why we couldn't all live together, but it was for the best. I don't go back and visit them much anymore, and I don't think Dylan does either." He shrugged his shoulders.