meeting my dad

When I woke up in the morning I made Annie a bottle and Sam eggs and bacon.

When the children had finished breakfast I bathed them both and got them dressed for the day.

I searched where my dad's address is and saw it was only a 5 minute drive from where I am so I buckled both children into the car and made sure I had the baby bag and child harness for Sam then set out to go meet my dad.

As I got closer to the garage I got more nervous and felt like butterflies are in my stomach.

When I got outside all I could see were motorbikes dozens of them so I parked my car made sure the harness was on Sam properly and took Annie's car seat off of the base and walked into the garage.

When I walked in everyone stopped and looked at me but I put a brave face on and looked to the nearest person and asked "can you tell me where Chibs Telford is please?"

He replied "get lost girlie we don't want no little hussie here"

I giggled a little then put Annie down and made sure Sam's harness was attached to her seat I looked at Sam and told him "Stay with Annie okay baby"

He says "o kay"

I then turn back to the guy and say "I want Chibs Telford here now" in a stern voice

"Listen here bitch take your brats and go back where the fuck you came from before I make ya" he stands up getting in my face so I do what I normally do knee him in the balls and punch him in the temple then apply pressure to his pressure point and his down for the count then I turn around and raise my voice letting the venom be heard slightly

"Where the hell is Chibs Telford?"

Someone calls out "who wants to know?"

"Isabella Taylor-smith now get him here before I lose my temper!"

They all look at each other then a man steps forward and goes to touch my arm so I twist his arm behind his back and apply pressure on a pressure point to stop his movements

Then someone else comes out and says

"I'm Chibs can you un hand my man love?"

"Is he or any of the others going to touch me?"

"No they won't love please un hand him and we can go to the room on my left and talk okay?"

So I unhand him and let him go then pick up Sam and Annie in her carrier and follow the man.

We walk into a sort of meeting room and he leaves the door open. I sit at the desk and put Sam in the seat next to me taking the beaker out of the bag and handing him it then get the bottle I made and shake it quickly and pick up Annie to feed her while the man is watching me closely.

He talks first "you wanted to speak to me what is this about?"

"Last Friday my mother passed away and when the lawyer came to the house with her will she had wrote me a letter she said the man I thought to be my dad isn't and my real dad is a man named Chibs Telford she even gave me a letter for him and told me he lived near her house in America so yesterday after her funeral I came to America to find my father" by this time I'm crying again.

Annie had finished her bottle so I put her up on my shoulder and burped her while the man was thinking through what I had said then asked "do you have the letter she wrote for me?"

I put my hand in my bag and handed it to him.

Chibs P.O.V

I was having a beer when a young lady walked in and asked for me. When one off my men was rude I was surprised she didn't flinch when he got in her face instead she knocked him out then she asked for me louder then another of my men goes to touch her arm but she out manuvered him and put him in a position where he couldn't move so I decided to step forward and see what she wanted. I asked her to go into the meeting room which she agreed to easily so I left the door open so in case she tried something I had my men around and I knew everyone of then were listening to every word she said.
When she told me about her mother and the letter she got I asked to see the letter addressed to me and she gave it whilst burping a child I opened it

To Chibs,
If you are reading this it means Isabella has come to find you in America and I am no longer here you may remember me from nearly 20 years ago I'm Mary Smith and we had a one night stand then I disserpeared. The truth is I moved to England then found out I was pregnant with twins but only one of them survived. Bella doesn't know this though and is like to keep it that way please. She is a headstrong girl and just finished uni 3 years early getting her surgical degree she is also a mother to Annie but the father will never be in the picture I'll let her tell you when she is ready. The little boy is my son but due to me dying she has adopted him and I've asked for him to know her as his mother until he is old enough to understand.
You are the only guidance she has left and my dying wish is that she is looked after as best you can she will probably be grieving still so if she gets angry easily don't blame her or take it out on her. But please keep her safe and show her you are there for her I'm no longer here so it's all left to you I'm sorry
Mary xx

Then I looked at the girl cradling the baby softly humming to her.

"Bella?"

"Yes?" She responds looking at me and I see she has the same eye colour as me and hair colour.

"Where are you staying and who are these children?"

"Urm I'm at mum's old house she left it for me and this little girl is my daughter Annie your granddaughter and the little boy is my brother ... well now my son sam"

"How old are they?"

"Sam is 2 and Annie is 6 weeks old now"

I can hear all the whispering from the guys about how she said granddaughter and how soft I'm speaking to her and it's starting to make me mad so I get up go to the door and shout "EVERYONE GET TO WORK BEFORE I GET MAD AND STOP WISPERING ABOUT MY DAUGHTER IF U HAVE QUESTIONS ASK NOT GOSSIP LIKE YOUR OLD LADYS" then I hear both children cry "shit" I step out and tell the prospect "get me a beer and her a juice"

Then I walk back in and ask "can I hold her?" She slowly places the baby in my arms and I slowly rock her till she falls asleep I go to hand her back and she puts her in the carry seat.