things are not as they seem!

I've just finished my last day at uni and I'm on my way home so I can change and get ready for work.

I work at a garage and ride a motorbike and matching car and I'm saving up so I can move away when I can afford a house.

When I get home I see all the lights are off so mum must still be out she said she was going to her friends for the day I'm just glad she is feeling better she hasn't been well for the past two weeks but every time I ask if she wants to go to the doctor she tells me she is okay and it's properly just a cold.

I go in my room and change ready for work .

Once done I put my long hair into a pony tail and set out on my bike to the garage

When I'm their I'm greeted by my boss "morning Bella how are you today?"

"I'm good James how's you?"

"I'm okay how's the little one?"

"She is good has her 6 week check up on Monday. The babysitter has her at the moment and she gets dropped off when I finish work."

"That's good she must be getting big then.  Shall we get on with today's jobs there isn't many to be honest since that new garage opened down the block."

"That's a shame. So which is first?"

He looks at the board and says "the Ford focus needs a service and oil change."

"On it."

So I do the Ford's oil change and service then a check on a BMW and lastly finish the paint job on an Audi. Once done I finish at 7 and go to the office to say bye before I go home

"James I've just finished all today's jobs so I'll see you on Wednesday I'm off home"

"Stay safe Bella"

So I get on my bike but before I leave I ring the babysitter and tell her I finished early and I'm on way home and she tells me she will bring the children home and meet me there.

When I get home she tells me my little Annie had a bottle and won't be due for a little while and had a nappy change and my little 2 year old brother sam should be due for a change soon and that he ate all his dinner.

I paid her, thanked her and she went on her way. When I got in the house the lights were still off and my mum wasn't home so I got the children ready for bed and gave them both a bottle and put them into bed before attempting to ring my mum

First time rings till voicemail

Second time rings till voicemail