The morning after

Chapter 6

Deeks's pov

When I woke up, Kensi was still laying in my bed, her arms wrapped around me so tight as if she would never let me go. I watched her sleeping and after a while I stroked her face. She yawned and opened her eyes a little bit. "Morning princess!" I said to her. She replied me with a soft kiss on my lips. "Wow." Was all I could say. "So, what do you wanna do, till we have to get up? It's 6am and we have to be at the office at 8am.." Before she could finish her sentence, I laid over her and started to make love to her.

Kensi's pov

I felt a soft, sweet smelling hand on my face and woke up. I looked a smiling Deeks directly into the eyes. "Morning princess!" he greated me. So it wasn't a dream. A deep feeling of love overwhelmed me and I gave him a soft kiss on his lips. He seemed surprised, so I asked him what he wanted to do until we had to go to work. I couldn't even finish my sentence when he laid over me and started to make love to me. After we finished our passionate lovemaking, we just laid there and kissed. It was wonderful just to relax with the man of my dreams, and thinking about nothing. My limbs were still hurting from last night. Deeks stroked and massaged my body right there, were it hurt. It was like he could feel my pain and made it go away. I caressed his chest hair on his favorite spot. He moaned and pulled my hand closer to his chest. "Do you feel my heart beating?" Deeks asked me. I did, and it was beating faster than usual. "You have that affect on me Fern." I smiled at him and continued to touch his chest.

Deeks's pov

"C'mon Kensi, we have to get up." I said to her. "5 minutes?" She asked me and smiled. Then she pulled me into a long kiss in which she forced every emotion that wanted us to stay in bed all day. I responded with the same but after a half minute I broke away. "Kensilina, I'm afraid we can't stay in bed all day long." I said to her with a sigh. "We could pretend to be sick." She proposed. My mouth dropped open. Wow, I was really impressed that Kensi Marie Blye was going all soft on me. But I liked that! "Kens, is something wrong with you? You always wanna go to work even when you've been shot. And now you don't want to go? Apart from the fact that the others would be really suspicious if both of us wouldn't be going. "I'm happy, that's what's going on but it's definitely not wrong!" She replied with an earnest voice. She was happy. Wow. She did it, she let her walls fall down. The moment I realized it I hugged her so tight that she laughed and asked "Deeks, what are you doing?". "Well, I'm just so glad that you're happy." I replied and released her from the hug. "So how are you?"she asked me. "I'm good if you're good." was all I needed to say to let her burst out into laughter. I took her hand and helped her to get out of the bed. We kissed one last time before we got dressed.