Vanilla

I couldn't have written this chapter without the help of my best friend Meike (@SummerNoName). I love  you my Fifty Shades buddy! xoxo

Chapter 5

Kensi's pov

Deeks was still laying on top of me, when I had an idea. I said “Hey, I have to use the bathroom.“ and he slowly moved out of me. Before I stood up I gave him a long kiss. “Wow, what was that for?“ he asked me. “For the most mind-blowing sex I've ever had, Deeks.“ I replied and smiled. I walked quietly into the kitchen so that he wouldn't notice I didn't go to the bathroom, opened the freezer and retrieved a box of vanilla ice cream out of it. I knew that he always had ice cream in his freezer and vanilla was my favorite flavour. What a lucky coincidence! After I searched succesfully for a spoon I went back to the living room and said “Deeks, close your eyes.“. “Really? I have the chance to look at you fully naked and now I have to close my eyes? That's so not fair Kensi!“ he said to me resentfully. “Do it or I'm gonna punch you so hard in the face that you can never see me again, not even dressed!“ I snaped. “Touché.“ was all he said before he closed his eyes.

Deeks' pov

Wow. I was still flashed from the awesome sex I just had, when Kensi asked me to let her stand up. I didn't want to but I moved. She came back with something behind her back but I couldn't see it. She asked me to close my eyes, but to be honest I didn't want that, too. After all these years I had the opportunity to admire all of her beauty and now she wanted me to close my eyes? No, I wouldn't do that. But unfortunately she went all Kensi “Badass“ Blye on me so all I could say was “Touché“ and closed my eyes. She blindfolded me and led me somewhere. I was pretty sure that we were walking to my bedroom. When we entered the room, Kensi pushed me onto the bed and told me to stay there. She sat next to me and opened something that sounded like a plastic box. Suddenly I felt something cold running down my chest and I shivered. “Kensi, what is that?“ I asked a little worried. But right in that moment she licked my chest and I knew what it was: Ice cream. Kensi covered my whole body with ice cream and licked it up. My senses exploded and since I was blindfolded my senses worked different than usual. Every touch from Kensi was stronger without my eyes open. I enjoyed this game and I was weirdly arroused. I wanted to move but Kensi pinned me down. She explored every body part of mine with her tongue. It was so amazing, I honestly didn't know how to describe it. Noone ever did something like that to me. It was pure torture but I really liked it. Until a point were I just couldn't bear it anymore. “Kensi, please!“ I yelled at her but instead of stopping she put a spoon full of ice cream into my mouth. It was vanilla, my favorite.

Kensi's pov

Deeks was yelling at me to stop, but instead of stopping him, I silenced him with a spoon full of ice cream. I enjoyed this game so much, it was always hard for me to stop. But I knew that he couldn't take more, so I put the ice cream away and laid over him. He was panting so hard, I could feel his breath on my face. That was when I leaned down and kissed him passionately. He responded with an even more longing kiss and pulled me closer to him. I couldn't withhold anymore and I sunk into him. It didn't take longer as our first time but when we were finished I collapsed totally drained over him. I could've fallen asleep right there over him but we had to shower first, so I said “C'mon Deeks, let's go take a shower!“. He kissed me one more time before he removed the blindfold. When he saw that it was the shirt I was wearing today, he smirked at me.

Deeks's pov

I was walking hand in hand with Kensi into the bathroom. My limbs were hurting badly but for what I had experienced tonight it was totally worth it! We stepped into the shower together and I turned the water on. Kensi started to put shampoo in her hair but I took the bottle out of her hands and squeezed some of it into my hands. She asked me what I was doing and I aswered her with slowly massaging her scalp. She moaned and quietly enjoyed the procedure. After shampooing Kensi's scalp I carefully washed out her hair. When I was finished, she closed her eyes and planted a soft kiss onto my lips. I kissed her back and pulled her into a tight hug. “I'm so glad we did this.“ I whispered in her ear. “Me too.“ she whispered quietly and broke away. She smiled and started to free my body from the remaining ice cream. An half our later we went back to my bedroom and changed the sheets because they were covered in ice cream. Eventually we went to bed. I pulled her close to me and the last thing I heard was “Goodnight Deeks“ before I drifted off into the dreamworld were only Kensi existed.

Kensi's pov

Our shower together was a great end for this wonderful first night Deeks and I spent together. I really needed that massage he gave me. Before we went to bed we had to change the sheets because they were covered in ice cream. Fortunately my shirt wasn't so I could wear it the next day. I hoped that noone from the team would notice that I was wearing the same shirt two days in a row. Deeks was so exhausted, he wasn't even able to say goodnight to me. But I knew I couldn't blame him, I was tired myself. So I snuggled up against him and fell in a calm sleep were only Deeks existed.