Love is in the air

Chapter 2

Monty's pov

During the car drive, the tension didn't go away. It was there the whole way to Martys apartment. Every now and then Kensi looked at him with a gaze full of something I haven't seen for a long time. It was pure love. I wasn't that close with Kensi so I wasn't fully able to hear everything she thought. It was different with my daddy Marty. I heard every single thought that crossed his mind and I can say that his thoughts were really sexy. But he was also worried about Kensi. He was afraid that she wasn't ready for a relationship with him. He would give her all the time she needed but he just couldn't wait anymore. The reason was his unconditional love for her. He loved her so much that it almost hurt. I wasn't sure if Kensi felt like him but it was clear that she really wanted him.

I was glad when we arrived home, because I had to get my adrenaline down by taking a little walk. I saw Kensi and Deeks slowly walking towards the house, holding their hands like two teenagers in love. That's when the tension exploded. I yelped out loud and ran into the house where I saw them pushing each other against the wall, kissing, trying to get to Martys bedroom. They didn't even close the door.