princess pt. 5 ; hwarang

Start from the beginning

Yeo Wool met up with Han Sung when everyone was going back to Hwarang House.

'Once we get back to Hwarang House, I have something I want to share with you.', Yeo Wool said happily.

Yeo Wool and Han Sung talked all the way back to Hwarang House.
When they arrived back, none of the roommates had made it back yet.

'Perfect.', Yeo Wool thought.

'What is it that you wanted to share with me?', Han Sung asked eagerly.

Han Sung sat in the floor, Yeo Wool sat on Sun Woo's bed.

'Once I tell this, you can't share it with anybody else. I can't tell anyone else and I've been dying to tell someone. I trust you not to say anything to anyone. Can you promise me you won't say anything?'

'I promise!', he smiled.

'The princess and I kissed!'

'Really?!'

'Yes, it wasn't just a kiss, it was more.', he smirked.

'You mean, the both of you had-?'

'No! Not that far! No! I mean, it was just a peck.'

'Ahhh, I probably should be angry or jealous right now, but I honestly don't care.', he said cutely.

'This is why I chose to tell you.', Yeo Wool smiled, 'Wait, why aren't you jealous?'

'This princess is the most magnificent woman I've met in my life and I love her, I really do, but I just don't think I would be upset if she doesn't choose me.'

'Ahhh, okay.', Yeo Wool nodded, 'Anyway, you promised you wouldn't tell anyone. Keep that promise.'

'I promise! I promise!'

-

[hours later]

Everyone is back at the dorm and in their night clothes, laid in their beds, talking.

'The princess is coming here tonight to tell who her next date will be with.', said Yeo Wool.

'Really?', asked Han Sung.

'Yes.'

'Who do you think she'll choose?'

'Well, she's good at surprises. I wouldn't think she would choose Yeo Wool first.', said Soo Ho.

'It has to be Han Sung next, if not, then I don't know who.', admitted Sun Woo.

'Truly.', said Yeo Wool.

'We have 4 weeks and 4 days left with the princess.', Ji Dwi wanted to changed the subject.

'That means 4 weeks and 4 days until that project has to be presented.'

'That project is such a headache.', Ban Ryu huffed.

'Ban Ryu, you complain, but you are actually trying pretty hard.'