Chapter 9 - Games Night part 2

Kara's pov:

As we all settled around a pile of games in the living room and everyone was deciding what game to play I took the opportunity to start off my evil plan.

I leant over to Lena and whispered in her ear "Hey so, when I got changed earlier I borrowed some of you underwear..." I looked to see if anyone was paying attention and thank Rao that they were all too busy arguing over what game to play.

"I er, thought this looked rather 'innocent'..." I pulled my top at the neck so that Lena could take a quick peak.

"I'm slightly insulted at the fact it looks better on you than it does me" was all she said quickly looking away. Even though she looked away, I still saw that her cheeks had turned a rosy pink colour.

To continue my teasing I decided to run my hand up her leg and squeezed her thigh, I then continued to gently run my fingers up her arm. So that nobody would notice what was going on as I got up to go to the kitchen.

"Does anyone want another drink?" I offered before leaving. Lena's rosy cheeks had not faded and I could see that she was fighting the urge not to follow me.

Alex, Maggie and James wanted another beer and as I didn't have my powers I was going to make the most of it and have more than I should have too.

I returned to the living room where everyone was seated and handed Alex, Maggie and James their drinks and then sat in my previous spot next to Lena with my own. I accidentally sort off fell into it though and ended up laughing at myself, slightly embarrassed.

"Looks like the beers gone to your head Kara" Alex joked.

"More like Lena has" Maggie teased. Alex jabbed her in the ribs. "Ow! What was that for?" Maggie complained.

I just shot Lena an 'I told you so' look to which she just shrugged and took a sip of my beer with a wink. As simple as that action was it was kind of hot.

I cleared my throat "So what are we playing?"

Maggie was the first to answer "Well Winn and James wants to play Uno, I think Game of Life looks pretty good, Alex wanted Monopoly and Lena doesn't mind so it's up to you"

"Definitely not Monopoly, anything but that" I quickly spat out.

"I thought Monopoly was your favourite game Kara, you didn't mind it last night" I heard from Lena say from beside me with an flirty tone.

I flushed a deep red and my mouth fell open. I can't believe she just said that in front of everyone. Is she trying to get back at me for teasing her? If so things are going to get a lot more difficult for her.

"Come on you two stop flirting and choose a game" Winn said laughing.

"I wasnt- never mind, I'm going to choose Uno" everyone in here knew I was a terrible liar so I didn't even bother.

"Yes!" James and Winn both said in unison.

------

We had played 2 rounds of uno and I had probably drank about 3 bottles of beer and 2 glasses of JD and coke. I was keeping up with everyone except Maggie who had had like double the amount and was surprisingly only tipsy.