" Yah rahman when will this little princess grow up ?" He said looking amused at my childish tantrum .

I heard a chuckle  in the room ,and I turned my attention towards the main reason why I came into the parlour in the first place . To my utter shock it was the guy that made my life  miserable for the past few hours looking amused at me with his killer smile and a Twinkle in his eyes, suddenly I felt so angry and I glared at him shooting daggers his way ,if looks could kill Muntaseer Muhammad will be dead and buried by now .

"Abby lemme go and cook something delicious for you huh ? " I said standing up to leave .

He dragged me down asking the question I didn't expect
" why are you  looking sad my dear and you didn't even say hi to your bro. Are you okay ? Is everything alright ?" He asked concern evident in his voice .

I don't know whether it is the fact that I've never felt this way before or the fact that I'm being so childish and an over pampered lady , I burst into tears saying " Abby it's Muntaseer that didn't pick me up from school today and he promised to come pick me right after and its your fault for giving him so much work to do that he couldn't come " I wailed .

They all burst out laughing so hard, Abby was even clutching his stomach .What the frigging potatoes??? Did I say something funny ???The  devil in person of Muntaseer was also laughing hysterically like a certified maniac.

" Seriously Abby ??? After telling you what is actually wrong with me you're laughing along with him??". I shrieked making Ammy to come out of the kitchen in haste asking what is going on , I couldn't answer her because I'm blinded by anger and them because they are laughing their hearts out .

" can anyone please tell me what's going on here ??" Ammy asked again looking slightly annoyed.  After a while their laughter died down and Abby recounted what I had told him earlier to Ammy and to my additional misery the only person I thought will stand by me through whatever situation I find myself in started laughing harder than Abby and Muntaseer

." so that's why she was so deep in thoughts and depressed when I went to her room? She didn't even take her lunch " Ammy said in between her laughter and from the corner of my eyes I saw Muntaseer's eyes soften and he stood up. I was too angry to talk to my parents so I decided to go back to my safe haven which is also known as my room.

" where are you going little miss drama queen " Abby teased

" To my room since you have turned my sincere confession into a comedy movie " I said sulking with a pout.
" After giving us this hysterical comedy you should at least stay so that I can apologise for what I have made you go through " Abby said in a serious tune now .

" I don't need any apology Abby , its okay you can keep laughing since I've now become your source of entertainment " with that being said I raced to my room with the sound of my parent's laughter at the expense of my misery trailing behind me.

I huffed in annoyance for God knows how long just looking for something to vent my anger out on but there's nothing and I'm not the type of person that destroy things when I'm angry .I heard a knock at my door " go away Ammy you don't love me anymore I am leaving this house " I said knowing that Ammy will follow me to soothe her only daughter .

There is no answer but the knocking continues till I got annoyed and decided to open the damn door thinking it was Ammy .I saw Muntaseer standing with a tray of food with a stupid smirk on his face.  My parents already made me embarrass myself in his presence why is he here to add salt to my already throbbing wound ?

" food for the cute pumpkin " he says passing me the tray .I collected It and dropped it on the floor .With hands on hips I looked at him sternly saying " last I checked I haven't asked you to bring me food, I know my way to the kitchen even with a blindfold .Just tell me you came here to laugh at me more because you haven't gotten your fill huh ?"