Chapter Eight. Gilligan.

A/N! So I was thinking.. This chapter is all about sweet loving hot Gilligan. That's right. 

Gilligan's POV. 

I'm an idiot. Of course he has always been in love with Spencer. I mean who wouldn't love her? She's beautiful. She's so smart and innocent and just sweet. She is so understanding and loving. 

"I'ts.." Duke said and then rubbed the back of his neck. All of us were watching him. 

"It's not true." He said looking me dead in the eye. 

"Okay so now that we have cleared that up! Let's drink." Spencer announced standing up. I looked at her and shook my head. 

"Can you come with me for a moment?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes. I grabbed her hand and brought her inside. I sat us down on the couch. 

"Spencer, I know you're hurting. I wish that I could tell you that I completley understand what you're going through but I don't. So all I can say is that I'm here for you. I always will be. Spence you're not this girl, you don't drink and you don't sleep with guys that aren't your boyfriend. You are strong and stubborn. You're beautiful and brainy. You're witty and sometimes wicked. But you're my angel. You're the sweetest kindest most loving person that I know and I don't want to see you go into a drunken stupor for the rest of your life." I said taking her hands into mine. She started crying and I pulled her to me and sat back on the couch. She clutched my shirt as she cried. 

"It'll be okay Spence. I'm here for you. It will all be okay. You're going to go back to school. You're going to graduate. And after you graduate we will see what you want to do next. Just don't do stuff you're going to regret for the rest of your life." I whispered as I held her. 

"I'm so sorry Gil. I'm so sorry." She whimpered as I held her. 

"Don't be sorry. If I didn't care about you as much as I do I would walk out that door right now. But I care about you so much. I just can't watch you tear yourself down." She looked at me and smiled and I wiped her tears away from her face. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and she wanted to go to sleep so I went outside to tell everyone she was going to go to sleep. 

I walked outside and everyone was just sitting around talking. 

"Why did you lie about your feelings?" Maddeline asked. 

"Because Spencer and I will never work. Her and Gilligan could. He's a much better man for her anyways." Duke mumbled before standing up. 

"Hey guys Spence went to bed." I said walking onto the deck into their view. 

"Okay we'll head out." Maddeline said and I nodded. They left and I cleaned up for Spencer. I walked into her room and she was asleep on her bed. I leaned on the door frame and listened to her breathe for a little bit. This was the most relaxed I've seen her in a while. 

"Gill. Will you come lay with me?" She mumbled and sat up. I nodded and took my shoes and slacks off and crawled in next to her. I laid down and she laid her head on my chest. I wrapped an arm around her back and she put one hand on my stomach and she fell asleep soon after. 

She mumbled I love you and my heart froze for a moment and then beat probably faster then a hummingbirds. This beautiful girl loves me? No maybe she was just talking in her sleep to someone else. 

I was going to do whatever it took to make this girl happy. For the rest of her life. I will do whatever it takes. Even if that means dropping out of school or quiting my job. I'll even move out here if she wants me to. Whatever it takes. 

I fell asleep and had the most amazing dream about life with Spencer. 

"Gilligan." I heard softly in my ear.