Chapter One. Cha Cha Changes.

Who needs love? I'm a succesful Senior in highschool. I'm honor roll. I have the highest GPA in this school! I am valedictorian and student body president. I don't have time to go to parties and flirt with boys. Spencer Keats doesn't need a boyfriend. I silently reminded myself while walking past couples left and right. It's a month before valentines day. Everyone is prepping for the big valentines dance. It's lunch time so that means for half an hour basically everyone sucks face. 

I walked to the student council office and I took a seat at the table and pulled my lunch bag out of my backpack. I usually sit in here alone and eat. I don't really have friends. And the only friend I did have moved. She should be at lunch too right now. I should call her. 

"Hey Maddeline." I said when she answered. 

"Hey Spencer how are you?" 

"I'm okay. I'm not actually. Maddeline I'm 18 years old and have never had a boyfriend. No boy has ever even flirted with me! I have so many accomplishments in life but I have never had a boyfriend. I feel so alone here now with you gone. I never have anyone to talk to. What do I do?" 

"Well this weekend I can come to town, we will do something. But for now just hang in there okay?" 

"I will. Thanks Maddeline."  and with that we hung up. I went to the rest of my classes and then went home and did my homework. I then cleaned the house from top to bottom. Sparkling clean. My dad is a surgeon so he's gone a lot. He has to fly around all the time because he's the best of the best. My mom died during birth when I was obviously being born. I'm an only child. My dad was so busy with work when I was born that he had to hire a nanny after my mom died. I grew up with Gretta. She died a few years ago. I never had that woman figure in my life for the important stuff. Like period stuff, the sex talk, I never learned how to do my hair or makeup. No one ever taught me what to buy when shopping. 

It's been hard. We have maids but when my dad's gone I tell them to go home and be with their families. We're a very rich family. We live in a beautiful big house in Winslow Maine. When I was done with everything it was about 8 at night on friday. So I ordered a pizza and watched some movies. Then I went to bed by 10. 

I woke up at 8 am sharp. I stood and stretched. Then made my bed. I walked into the room next to mine and did my morning 2 hour work out. Then proceeded to shower for 10 minuets and then I brushed my teeth and did the rest of my mourning routine. Which includes washing my face shaving and walking into my closet and grabbing jeans and a tee. I checked my phone and I had a text from Maddeline an hour ago saying she would meet me at our favorite coffee place by 1. I looked at my clock. Time to go. I grabbed my bag and slipped on some tennies and got in my prius and went to the coffee shop. I got there 10 minuets before her. 

I got up and hugged her when she walked in. At first I didnt recognize her, she looked so different. She looked gorgeous. Jaw droppingly beautiful actually. 

"You look amazing Madds!" I said as we sat down after ordering our coffees. 

"That is why I'm going to be here all weekend. You need a makeover. And we're going to set you up for online dating! I'm doing it and my confidence is so high! You're a beautiful girl Spence, but you just don't know how to maximize it. So first thing we're going to do is throw all your clothes into bags and bring it to salvation station. Then we're going shopping and buying you an entire new wardrobe. Next we're getting your brows waxed, then a tan. Your hair trimmed layered and highlighted and last but not least makeup. And we might go and get our nails done too." 

"You're kidding me.." 

"Nope. Drink up we gotta go." So I did. She followed me to my house in her new Escalade. When we got to my house we grabbed bags and she went through my closet and grabbed all of my clothing. Even my underware and socks. Threw them in bags. We had a lot to bring. We loaded both of our cars up with bags and went to Salvation Station and dropped them off. Then dropped my car off at home and we went to do shopping. I had my debit card it had 100 thousand on it. From odd jobs and my dad giving me money all the time. I saved it up. We bought tons of outfits from the hottest teen stores and lots of heels. Some tights and some socks and tennies. Then we went and got me fitted for a bra at your secret and bought me tons of lacey underware and thongs and bras.