Meeting Again

***Alex's POV***

"Where too first babe?" Cal asked as we skate away from our apartment.

"I don't know how about the boardwalk?" I questioned as I stopped skating.

"I guess that's a good place to start. We need swimsuits anyways."

I nod and start skating in the direction of the boardwalk.

Once we get there we get every type of swimsuit imaginable. We continue skating down the boardwalk as I look at the ocean waves.

I hear my name called as I turn my head I hit into something hard and fall directly on my butt.

"Are you okay, Alex."

"Oh my god," I stop as I get up and walk around Ethan checking for injuries, "are you okay?" I ask ignoring his previous question.

"Alex, stop acting like you hurt the most famous person in the world. I'm fine, now, are you good?" My inner fangirl came bursting through.

"ETHAN OH MEH GOD YOU ARE FAMOUS I JUST HURT MY FAV PERSON LIKE EVER." I stop to take a breath and turn to Cal. "CAL TELL HIM."

"Im not involved in this." She turns to E. "Ethan I just suggest you agree with her so she doesn't go all ballistic like usual." She said.

"I'M NOT GOING BALLISTIC. I'M FANGIRLING." My mood suddenly changes as I see Ethan visibly cringe. "Ethan are you okay?" I ask concern lacing my voice.

"Ethan, when you mentioned Alex I didn't expect this. She's different, but cool." Grayson butted in.

"Id like to say shes unique." Ethan whispers.

"I'M RIGHT HERE, CAAAALLLLL HELP ME." I wined looking at Cal.

"UM I don't know what to tell you. You could have avoided the love of your life but you chose to have the potential to be the future Mrs. Dolan." Ethan chuckles as a bright red blush creeps my cheeks.

"I TOLD YOU NEVER TO SPEAK OF MY MRS. DOLAN DAYS. THAT WAS A DARK TIME. UGHHHHHH Caaaaallllll."

"Sorry, he should know your not a normal person and at one point totally and absolutely obsessed with fetus Ethan Dolan."

"I'M TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH NOW ETHAN DOLAN." I stop and point at him and lower my voice."I mean girl look at him." Ethan laughs lightly.

"I get that a lot, but I find it weird that you are and I quote." He stops and clears his throat. "TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH ETHAN DOLAN." He spoke in a girly voice.

"I'm sorry I'm trying to be different and not totally and absolutely obsessed with you. But it's hard been here since da vine days."

"I get that like all this time that me and Gray haven't seen you, you slowly became more and more TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED. It was bound to happen."

"I don't think I'm involved in this conversation. It's all you man." Grayson speaks up.

"Well I was including you jus cus." Ethan says.

"Anyway to answer your former question..... I'm fine."

"Okay, well we gotta go text me, okay? Oh and Cal, Grayson wants your number." I nod and turn to Cal wiggling my eyebrows.

Cal looks at Grayson, "Sure. It's 845-345-8907, my Instagram is cal.brown" (Fake number don't call it) Grayson scrambles to find his phone.

"Thanks Cal."

"No problem haha."

"Okay well since we have school tomorrow and it's getting late we got to go home. Bye, Ethan. Bye, Grayson." I say after checking my phone.

"Bye guys" They said in sinc

As we skated home it remained silent for we were nervous for the upcoming schoolday.

*********

Hey guys im sorry this one is a little shorter but I'll be sure to make the next one at least 1000 words this one has 580 I think.

Xoxo, your least favorite author, kenzie