The war with Fear

Start from the beginning

''Radhika you won't step out of the campus , till Neil or your dad asks you too'' Radhika mutely nodded at her mother's voice ; ''And Neil you better be there on time , from now Dr. Teji will come home for her sessions'' Neil knew that was impossible Teji was a very busy man, plus he had advised to give Radhika a feeling of independence. Neil racked his hands through his hair , explaining Prerna was the most difficult job. She had been questioning him too much since the incident, her voice had held suspicion. Neil didn't know how to explain her, he decided to give her time;''I will drop you'' radhika followed Neil quietly. 

University Campus

Kritika noticed Radhika's changed demure, she wasn't talking or smiling. She kept her eyes on the book without uttering a single word.  Kritika kept her palm on Radhika's hand on table and she jolted a little shocked, Kritika rubbed her back; ''Its me''  She knew though Radhika maintained the brave demure, but the incident had shaken her confidence bad.

Kritika picked her phone and messaged Sam. After her classes Radhika went to cafeteria to join her friends and to wait for her pick up as per Prerna's instruction. How much ever she tried, she was not able to forget the nightmare she faced. ''Cinderella, your Tiger is waiting''

Her dull face lit up with a hope; ''but ..what if neil knows of it''  Sam smiled; ''he is inside the campus. Follow me'' Sam took Radhika to the auditorium; ''Go'' 

''What if staff knows of it'' Radhika asked worried; ''what are we here for'' Kritika chirped caressing her cheek. She smiled and pushed the door open, Radhika stepped in. Arjun stood infront of her smiling, he gestured her to come to him. She took a step and then ran into his arms. Arjun caressed her head; ''How are you''

''How did you manage to get in'' She answered with a question. ''I am Arjun Mehra, I have many ways. leave me , tell me how are your feeling now'' Radhika rested her head on on his shoulder; ''He succeeded , he brought my nightmares back. This what he wanted, I am back to square one, once again I am a mentally unstable girl'' He watched her broken expression, her eyes had lost its colour. She looked sad broken and vulnerable l; ''Bunny look at me'' She lifted her eyes to lock with his dark ones ; ''Its not him, its you. Bunny you have to decided what you want to feel, fear or freedom''

Radhika thought,but she couldn't understand what he wanted to say. Arjun pecked her cheek; ''you are the master of your will, not Saral. You will have to fight your fears, you have build your strength to face everything.'' She stayed quite, not sure if she was capable of what he was saying; ''Do you think I can'' Arjun nodded; ''I have seen the Radhika  who was ready to burn a pervert alive , I know the Radhika who winked at me giving me her most beautiful smile. Be that Radhika, because that you are''

''Because of that incident, mom has turned too protective . We won't be able to meet openly'' Arjun pulled her in a loving embrace; ''We will find our way ''

''you don't understand, if Neil knows about us and that Sam is helping , it will spoil their relationship'' She expressed her concern, Arjun smiled; ''If he knows the ? Just stop worrying and start believing in yourself, rest will fall in place'' Arjun kissed her softly , she opened her emotionally wet eyes; ''I love you'' Arjun watched her face and hugged her tightly; '' Just know one thing, I won't let anyone hurt you and now  smile for me. Please'' He whispered over her lips, closing her eyes she let herself soak in the strength he gave her; ''Go bunny, Neil must be here '' Pecking his cheek she reluctantly walked off. 

Neil checked his wrist watch, this was the 3rd time he had called Radhika and she had disconnected . He decided to check himself when he saw her walking out with her friends; ''What took you so long? Why didn't you answer my calls'' Radhika blinked a couple of times; ''I was in the washroom and Sam had my bag. '' 

''Sam why didn't you answer then'' Neil's eyes were now on his lady love, Sam blinked at glared at smiling Radhika; ''I didn't realize , it was on silent mode'' She smiled feeling satisfied about her story . Neil nodded; ''get in the car Birdie'' Radhika decided to stay quite, Neil did not miss the faint smile and the direction where her eyes were focused. he did follow them but found no one. Ride home was quite as Radhika leaned on the seat and closed her eyes.

Beach Cafe

''Nerve of that man. I pity Radhika, after so long she had started smiling''  Zubin was outraged hearing about the Saral episode . ''Worst , Sanjay escaped and Radhika is back to her old scared self'' Kritika expressed her disappointment 

''That was expected , it happens . Navya still withdraws hearing Dad scream, but we guys should help her to be herself again'' Kritika  looked at him; ''And how'' Sam questioned , Zubin smiled; ''Every weekend Sanjay visits Pecos Pub, lets begin there. Can you get Radhika there on Saturday night'' Kritika thought; ''I will get her , get the plan ready. 

''Why are you helping her, she isn't anything to you'' Kritika asked. Zubin pressed his lips on her cheek; ''She is my best friends heart, this reason is enough for me to be worried plus she accepted my request to be friends'' Kritika smiled nodding  

Joggers Park

Neil sat on the stone bench thinking about the whole situation, his mind was throwing all kinds of violent ideas. Suddenly all his pain was soothed by a soft soothing touch''Hi!!'' Sam whispered wrapping her arms around Neil from behind, Neil held her arm bringing her next to him; ''Sorry, I couldn't see you for two days'' He apologised brushing his fingers on her soft cheek. She saw through is pain. giving him a comforting smile, Sam pecked his cheek; ''Its ok and I understand , she is my friend too. My best friend'' He smiled; ''I failed her, she was so scared last night'' Sam wrapped both her arms around him, she stood there silently sharing his guilt. He pulled her close feeling better because of her unconditional support ; ''You are my strength, thanks for accepting me''  Sam kissed the back of his hand; ''Its okay !! You din't fail her . It just happened''

''I want to teach Saral a lesson and I have a plan'' Sam nodded waiting for Neil to elaborate and when he did she smiled; ''Go ahead , I am with you'' Neil watched her face, there was not a single line of mistrust on her face; ''Why do you trust me so much?''

''Because I know what you are to me and what am I to you. Do we need anything more to be on each others' side''  he leaned closer; ''I just want to end this distance, I will talk to my parents now''

''Not now Neil, I trust you. We can wait. Let things normalise '' he nodded at her words, may be they should for sometime. He caressed her lower lip with his thumb ; ''you are the best''  Sam smiled; ''i know and you are lucky'' Neil pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

''What if Radhika falls in love?'' Sam's sudden question made Neil frown; ''I would be happy but he should be the best guy on the earth. Someone who can protect her , understand her '' Sam smiled; ''I think he should be the one who makes her believe in herself'' Neil nodded smiling , Sam pressed her lips, she wanted to drop some idea and convince him on Arjun , but even she didn't knew how . They jogged around laughing , for sometime Neil forgot all his disappointments and pain. Sam was like a solace from every pain.  

Prison

''I am trying, but its difficult to get you out after last incident'' Sanjay informed Saral. Saral rubbed his hands anxiously ; ''this is not good, I thought they will retaliate . Why are they so quite. Something is wrong''

''Saral, dad is trying you will be out soon . But this time no one will know about your freedom. We will now take them by surprise '' Saral nodded

Saral's family house

Neil smirked looking at the two storey building that stood deserted; ''This is just to let you know that your end is near'' In next few minutes the house was engulfed by roaring yellow  flames. ''get me the papers of this land '' He ordered and a man nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next - Friends help Radhika gain her strength . Arjun's first blow to Sanjay . Nandini warns Sam against her relationship with neil

Please so vote and comment