TOL 36

2 months later...

"Marx, thank you so much for dropping by. I appreciate it a lot. I know you're busy but you still check on my sister." Glaiza said on Marx. Nasa labas sila ngayon ng Hospital ngayon at katatapos lang ni Sanya sa kaniyang Chemoteraphy.

Sanya had been diagnosed with brain cancer last month. Stage 3 brain cancer and that news made Salazar fam broke down.

"Anything for you and your sister Glai. You know napamahal na ako sa mga yan sa maikling panahon na nagkakasama tayo. Be strong okay? Remeber that Im always here for you. Dont lose hope"

"I want.. but I can't. Seeing my sister suffering from pain made me wanna transfer that cancer to me. She's too young, Marx" Glaiza did not stop herself from crying. She's so emotional right now.

"Shh!! Stop Crying.." Marx wiped the tears from Glaiza's eyes. "Everything will be fine. Your sister is a fighter and Im sure she's gonna be okay sooner or later" Marx said habang hawak ang magkabilang pisngi ni Glaiza.

"But what if hindi niya makaya? What if maisipan niyang gumive up? Marx, di namin makakaya yun"

"Shh! Pls Glai, dont think any negative thoughts about the condition of your sister. You know she will be mad at you if she sees you crying because of her. You know Sanya well, right?"

Glaiza nodded

"Did you see her crying while doing her sessions?"

"No"

"Then, You know that she's not going to give up... because.. she have her family that loves her so much. And kayo yun Glai, kailangan niya kayo dahil kayo lang yung taong makapagbibigay ng lakas ng loob sa kanya para lumaban. Glai, listen to me, Be brave enough to face those challenges that will come to your family. Wag kayong magpapatalo dahil once na magpatalo kayo, maghirap nang makabangon, and ngayon yung time na kailangan maging strong kayo dahil hindi naman kayo pababayaan ni God hindi niya pababayaan kapatid mo. Trust him"

"I know, I know, I know but...."

"No buts! Tandaan na lumalaban si Sanya for all of you kaya huwag mong ipapakita sa kanya na bumibigay ka. Naniniwala akong kaya niyang lagpasan yan at sana ikaw din."

"You're right! Sorry for being a bad ass in front of you. I.. i just cant handle the situation anymore, Thank you for staying with me, and Im gonna put all that words to my brain and never let it go. Thank you Marx"

"I understand.. Keep fighting, okay?" Marx hugged Glaiza from the bottom of his heart. This guy has something that other guys dont have

--

"Call me kapag kailangan mo ng kausap ah? Wag mong kakalimutan yung mga sinabi ko sayo kanina ah.. Ingat kayo, dadalaw nalang uli ako"

"Thank you talaga Marx ah.. Pagpasensyahan mo na ako kanina, sige na alis ka na at baka mamaya eh gabihin ka pa sa daan.. Mag ingat ka ha"