II- Book Finale Pt 2

7 months later...

"Key, can I talk to you about something? J.I. says.

Sure."

Key and JI go into a deeper part of the cave and sit on rocks and begin to talk.

"Key, we've been here for over a year now. And you and Dee have a child. This is a cave. This isn't where you guys should want your little girl to grow up. Maybe it's time we leave, or at least you Dee and Keytra. Go to another country or something. Raise your daughter right, so she won't make the same mistakes we all did.

Thank J. That was powerful. But we're family. Keytra started talking and everything. This is her home, this is our family. It would be too much to just leave.

Then just leave without a trace. I'll cover the explanation as to why yall left, just raise your daughter right!

Fine! Thanks! I'm really gonna miss you J.I.

And I'm gonna miss you too Key."

...

"Dad, I still hate it here.

Well baby, I love it. You're 18 and you're old enough to make your own decisions.

No matter what you decide to do, I'm staying.

But daddy, I've always been a daddy's girl. I'm scared. I don't know if I'll be able to make it without you.

You won't be without me. I'm always one call away and I'll always be in your heart. And no matter what if you need anything, I'll be on the next flight back to America.

Thanks daddy.

No problem honey." He says as they hug each other.

"Here, take my phone and book you the first flight tomorrow morning.

Awe thanks dad!

No problem honey.

...
2:33am

As Dee and Key and their daughter are leaving the cave they are emotional. They take one last look around as they speed walk out. Dee is leading while Key is holding Keytra.

"Goodbye cave!" Dee says as she blows a kiss to it before her and Key start running.

The next morning...

"So Key and Dee left? Said Lyric.

Everyone is shocked.

She was like my bestfriend, she didn't even say bye. Nia says.

Her and Key didn't want to have to deal with the emotional goodbyes. J.I. explains. They have a child, and want her to live a better life.

You know what, Mani starts, we should follow in their footsteps. We all can't live in a cave forever, we need to follow in their footsteps and leave!

Mani, where are we gonna go? Said Nova.

I don't know but we can't stay here! Mani says as he starts to leave the cave.
"Now who's with me?"

They all slowly start to follow Mani as they leave the cave one last time. They say their goodbyes to it and hug each other and go their separate ways.

And in a matter of seconds, they are all separated and gone.

...

At the airport...

Before Latto leaves to get on her flight, she says one last goodbye to her dad.

"Okay dad, I guess this is goodbye.

No, it's see you later!" He says as he hugs Latto with tears in both of their eyes.

NOW BOARDING FLIGHT 1738 to America!

"See you later daddy! Latto says as she cries and gets on her flight.

Goodbye pumpkin!" He says with tears in his eyes.

He watches as her plane takes off and waves, saying goodbye one last time.

...
15 miles later...

As Dee and Key are walking they past a television store.

They stop because they see that the news says that all of the inmates from their prison were released!

"Key! Do you know what this means? We can stay here! And live normally we don't have to live in the cave anymore! Come on we gotta go tell everyone else!"

Dee says as her and Key run back to the cave.

...

When they get to the cave, they notice that everyone is gone! Without a trace to be found!

"Everyone and everything is gone! Dee says. Looks like we came back for nothing.

"Yeah we did, I don't know where everyone went! But I hope things work out for all of us."

Key says as him, Dee and Keytra leave the empty cave for the last time and go embark on their new lives.