II- Deetranada

Ever since Dee was a kid, she always had a hard life. She used to get made fun of and switch schools, teased about her tomboy style, dealt with heart breaks, getting locked up, raped and now this. She was shot. Not only was she shot, but she was pregnant. She was also unresponsive. Her and her unborn child's lives were at stake.

As she was unconscious and not breathing, she saw a bright light. She started to walk towards it. As she got closer to it, she saw someone standing there. She kept going closer and closer towards the light.

When she got to the light she saw Roscoe in all white!

"Roscoe! Yo! You dead bro?

Yeah Dee! And you are too!

I am?

Yeah!

But you aren't officially dead. See all this white behind me. Walk through it and you can be in heaven with me.

Really? Gods gonna let me in heaven?

Yes Dee! It's beautiful here! It's literally paradise! Come on Dee join me!

Roscoe, I can't! What about Key? What about my baby? I just can't give up on everything! I'm gonna be a mother!

Dee! If you come to heaven with me, your baby will be here too! You can watch over Key and make sure he's safe! All your stress and troubles will be gone. You can finally be at peace and be happy.

I don't know Roscoe. It sounds tempting, but I don't know if I should. It just don't feel right. I'm not sure about this.

Come on Dee, I love you. God loves you. Just come with us, come be happy!

Are you sure Roscoe? I don't think I should. I have a bad feeling.

Trust me Dee.

I want too, I really do. But I'm not sure.

Trust me Dee. It'll be okay."

Do yall think Dee with listen to Roscoe? Comment what you think will happen next!