Welcome to Prison Dee

"I hate that bitch Latto! I should have never fell in love with her! I used to love everything about her! Her smile, her voice, her personality, and her body. I loved her body. I loved how it looked, how it felt and how it taste. I loved kissing her and being around her. Now I hate her guts and want to knock her head off her shoulders when I see her!"

Dang Dee! Nuz says as he talks to Dee on the phone while she's locked up. Everyone told you not to fall for her! How did she get you arrested anyway?

That little slut killed her ex boyfriend Bandit and framed me for it! I swear! When I get the chance I'm gonna fuck her up and clear my name!

Hurry up on the phone inmate! A guard says to Dee.

Nuzzle look! I have to go! I love you! Tell Jermaine and mom and dad that I love and miss them too and hopefully I'll see you guys soon. Love you bye." Dee hangs up the phone and walks back to her cell.

"Next time make your phone call shorter inmate!" Yells the guard.

Yes sir officer JD. Dee says. When he turns his back she throws up the middle finger.

"Yo Dee! Says her cell mate Nia Kay. I smuggled in some weed. Peach said if we meet up with her by the fence, she could hook us up with some blunts. You down? Or are you too busy plotting revenge on Latto. She jokes.

Ha ha! Real funny! Dee says sarcastically. Now let's go get high."

...
As they are outside smoking Nia starts to think about Nova.
"Nova is so damn sexy when he's playing basketball in the prison yard. I love when the guards let us cross over to watch.

What do you mean? Dee says. The guards never let us cross over to the boys side of the prison.

Officer JD let's me. As long as I give him snacks and I'm not talking about candy if you know what I mean. Nia says as she winks and sticks out her tongue.

You're disgusting fucking a guard! And the most disgusting one of all! Dee says as she blows out smoke.

Dee, girl loosen up! This is prison! We gotta have fun some type of way!

Well I'm just trying to get out of here!"

Just as Dee gets done talking Peach comes and takes her blunt and smokes it and blows the smoke in her face.

"Sour apple do you have a problem with me?

The name is Supa Peach slut! And if we do then you tell me!

Dee takes the blunts out of Peaches hand and smokes it.

"Well if we do! Trust me you wont want one! Dee flicks the ashes on Peach and then walks away.

Dang girl, Nia says. Who got her panties in a twist?

Nobody and that's the problem.

She need to stop playing and talk to Key. They been flirting ever since they brought him in here!

Mhmm, and girl you know he a hitman so you know she'll be protected!

Well I'm gonna put them D! Watch this.

Nia walks to the gate and calls Key's name.

"KEEYY!!! Can you come here please!?

When Key gets to the gate, Nia starts to work her magic.

"Baby boy, Dee said she wanna meet you in the storage closet at 9. I'll let you in!

Mm, looks like babygirl finally came around, Key says as he licks his lips. Well I'll down, see yall then!"

...

Later that night, as Key waited in the closet for Dee, Nia and Dee walked to the door.

"Nia, why can't you go in there and get yourself the gloves, why do you need them anyway?

Girl stop asking questions and do me this favor!"

When Dee goes in the closet Nia locks the door.

"What the hell are you doing?

Hey baby girl, Key says as he grabs Dee's waist and pulls her closer to him.

Key get the hell of off me right now!

Relax baby girl, let me ease your mind.

Dee's POV

Man Key is really kissing my neck right now. I've been waiting for this forever! Ughh, and it feels so good! His tounge feels so fucking good! Oh my God, he's taking off his clothes, DAMN he has a nice body! Oh my, now he's taking off mine.

"Relax baby girl, I got you!" Key says as he lifts Dee up and she wraps her legs around him.

"UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! Key! OH MY GOD!! SKDJFHHH!!!!!!!"