Stamped!

The next morning, at breakfast while everyone was eating, Nia and Peach wondered where Dee was.

"Where do you think she is? Said Peach.

I don't know, I didn't even see her comeback to our cell last night, and I didn't see her this morning either.

Well she better hurry up and get here! Today's the day they let the guys eat with us! And this food that Chef Bratt made is amazing!"

Just as Peach says that, Dee starts skipping happily through the cafeteria. Dee never skips or looks happy. Everyone is shocked! She happily gets in the lunch line and grabs her foot and skips to her seat with Nia and Peach.

"Girl! Why are you so happy? Said Peach.

Why shouldn't I be? Can't a black woman be happy for once? Said Dee.

Girl your in prison! Now we know you and Key did the nasty! Now tell me all about it! Said Nia.

Girl it was amazing! Key is so UGHH! Like he is everything!

Ouu, girl look here he comes!"

Key POV
As Key walked to the line with the other   70 male inmates, Nova, JI and Roscoe caught up with him.

"Soo bro, JI starts. Tell us all about Dee! How was it?

How was what?

Don't play dumb boy! Said Nova. We know yall did the nasty! Tell us about it!

Yeah, are yall official? Roscoe said.

Look! I don't wanna kiss and tell, but just know we had a GREAT time and if it's not official, she'll be stamped in no time!

Did you give her your key to city? If you  know what I mean! Said JI.

Like I said, I don't kiss and tell! Now let's hurry up and get out food and eat so I can break yall ankles in basketball later!

I can't wait to play! Nia gets to see me all sweaty, and then later we can get a lil sweaty.

Bro! She's cheating on you! Said Roscoe.

Yeah right? With who let me guess officer JD? Ha ha yeah right!

That is right! Said Key. Your girl isn't loyal bro!

Yeah, yeah you guys are just jealous because you don't have a girl like Nia.

Whatever floats your boat!" Said JI.

...

After breakfast Nia and Dee decided to lay in their cells. Nia was reading while Dee was drawing.

"Dee what are you drawing?

Huh? Oh, nothing!

That doesn't sound like it's nothing, let me see.

Nahh, it's nothing trust me.

Mhm, let me see thenz

No it's nothing!"

Nia gets up and snatches the paper from Dee.

"Hey give it back!

Nope!

Aww, Dee this is beautiful! You drew a picture of Key! You're in love with him!

Shh! Shut the fuck up! I'm a full time savage! I don't feel shit like love!

Dee! Your secret is safe with me! I think it's adorable that you love Key! The two Baltimore inmates!

Stop calling me an inmate!

Chill Dee. Or should I say Mrs.Key.

No you shouldn't! Key is a hitman! He would never actually think about being in love with someone like me!

Awe! If he breaks your heart, I'll stab him just like I did that bitch Jayla Marie!

Nia chill, that's why you're in here now!

So? That's the last time she'll tell me to get my hair fixed. Or do anything, since she's dead now."

Officer JD walks into their cell.

"Hey Jay Daddy, I mean JD.

Shh! Hi inmate Nia. Inmate Dee, I need you to come help me with something!

What is it?

I can't explain it, I just need you to come!

Well can someone else do it?

NOW INMATE!

Okay, okay, I'm coming! Nia I'll be back." Dee says as she gets up and follows officer JD.

...

"Get the fuck off me! HELP! HELP!

Shut up inmate and take this! Officer JD says as he pushes Dee's faces into the wall of the basement and starts pushing up against her.

STOP! PLEASE! HELP!

Shut the hell up inmate! He says as he kisses Dees cheek and presses up against her harder.

HELP ME PLEASEEE!!!!"