Chapter 9: Dates, Double Dates, Triple Dates, I Don't Know The Word...

Start from the beginning

"Oh, 8:30?" Alex shrugged.

"How about a double date?" Eliza gushed.

"Oh uh, we're not, uh, we're keeping things platonic," John said.

"Well, I don't care! Go as 'friends' then!" Eliza looked determined. "Double date! Double date! Double date!"

Angelica sighed. "Where are we going?"

John blushed.

"That fancy restaurant downtown!" Alex smiled, grabbing Eliza's hand.

"Ooooh downtown? I'm in!" Angelica bounced.

"DADDY SAID NOT TO GO DOWNTOWN!" Peggy suddenly burst in, Laf stumbling in after her.

"SHUT UP, PEGGY," Angie screamed.

"Has this dorm become like the common room or something?" Alex muttered, looking annoyed.

"Hey, make it a triple date!" Eliza exclaimed. "Peggy, Laf!"

"We're not together!" said John and Angelica, simultaneously with Peggy and Laf.

"I DON'T CARE, GO GET READY!" Eliza commanded, trying to drag her sisters out of the room.

"Let's take Hercules and Maria along too," Alex grabbed his bros.

"BRAH! I heard a lot of commotion, wassup?" Hercules stormed in, Maria shaking her head after him.

"QUADRUPLE DAAAAAATE!" Eliza screamed.

"WE'RE NOT DATING, ELIZA!" The three couples yelled.

"Maria, you're an honorary Schuyler Sisters, come with us and get ready!" Peggy laughed, getting excited for this "date."

The girls ran out of the room.

"Boys, stay here!" Alex opened his closet and started leafing through his clothes.

"Wow, uh, Alex, you do realize you and Eliza are the only ones dating?" Hercules asked.

"Please, I know that Peg and Laf, HAD to have at least kissed and same with you and Maria," Both boys turned red.

Lafayette looked annoyed. "I haven't kissed her yet!"

"Yet?" Everyone asked.

"Stupide!" Laf shook his head.

Herc looked rather uncomfortable.

"Maria has a boyfriend..." Hercules defended himself. "I haven't kissed her."

"Yeah, you're the boyfriend!"

"No, it's a rude, jerk of a guy, James Reynolds!" Hercules looked angry at the thought.

"THEY BROKE UP!" Eliza shrieked from the other room.

"I NEVER EVEN LIKED THAT SON OF - " Maria was cut off by the sisters yelling all at once to drown her out.

Hercules looked stunned.

"Ask her out, ask her out, ask her out!" all the boys, except John, chanted.

Hercules blushed, and muttered, "I'll do it later."

"YES, I DO!" Maria yelled.

"I HATE NON SOUNDPROOF WALLS!" Hercules yelled, then softened. "See ya, Maria!"

"ALSO LAF I HEARD YOU AND I'LL THINK ABOUT IT!" Peggy seemed almost excited by the prospect.

Laf facepalmed. "She didn't say no?" he said weakly