She turned back to look at the overflowing garbage can in the corner of the kitchen. I followed her line of sight- oh fuck that's disgusting. I grabbed a spatula and attempted to push down the trash, gagging as an unknown liquid begin dripping down the side.

Mitsuki set down the broom and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Where's that little shithead when we need him?"

I shrugged, grabbing a paper towel and wiping the spatula. "Maybe he's, uh..." shit what's something bakugou would do? "...taking a nap?"

"Hn," Mitsuki rolled her eyes, "that sounds like his lazy ass alright." She ran her hands through her hair before slowly turning to me, a devious smile spreading across her face.

That must be her 'I just got an evil idea' face.

"Would you be a dear and go wake him up?"

"What?"

I stared at her, eyes wide with disbelief. Mitsuki raised an eyebrow, daring me to defy her.

Fuck.

"His room's upstairs, first door to the left," she turned back to the stove, taking my silence as a yes. A few seconds passed, neither of us moving an inch.

"Mistu-"

"-Unless, of course, you don't want any of my curry."

I looked over at the deep red sauce bubbling on the stove and then back at the blonde woman with a hand on her hip.

Dammit. Dammit dammit dammit.

"I'll be right back."

Mitsuki hummed, opening the fridge to look for more peppers to put in the pot.

"Goodluck~"

I glared at the woman I was FULLY convinced was trying to kill me before heading up to my impending doom. Each stair step creaked under me like they were trying to warn me to stay away.

"First door," I looked left, "so, over-oh ho ho, what's this?"

A giant "DO NOT ENTER" sign hung smack dab in the middle of the door and a stack of dishes lay waste just outside. Classy. I slowly approached his room and placed my hand on the doorknob.

I can't believe I'm going to die on an empty stomach.

The doorknob squeaked when I turned it, stopping me in my tracks.

Just rip it off like a band-aid. Nice and quick.

Closing my eyes, I twisted as hard as I could and swung it open. Quickly, I popped my head in and bowed.

"Sorryforintertudingpleasedontkillme."

I nervously glanced up, expecting to become bakugou's next-I mean- first murder victim, but instead saw an unmoving lump spread across the bed. His pillow was drenched in drool and at least half of his body was hanging off the mattress.

How the hell can he sleep like that?

Like walking through a minefield, I carefully stepped further into his room and looked around.

A few pictures of his mom and dad... some sketches for-are those grenades? What the fuck is this?

The messy scribbles on the notebook page was what I assumed to be a rough draft for his hero costume. I wonder when our hero costumes are due? I should probably sketch mine.

Quietly, I took a picture of the hero costume with my phone and set it back down where I found it.

A few papers were stacked on his desk, all assignments from school. I sifted through the papers like the nosy person I️ am, when a crumbled up piece of paper, in his otherwise empty trashcan, caught my attention.