"S-Sorry." I said into Jai's hand my bottom lip quivering as I stared into his cold eyes. I burst into tears making Jai pull his hand back and lay down next to me as he wrapped me into his arms and I pressed my head against his bare, warm chest.

"Aww, it's okay." Jai soothed as I cried into his chest. "It was only a nightmare."

"Y-You killed m-me." I sobbed and Jai rested his chin on my head as he held me tighter against him.

"A week ago, yes, I probably would have but now I'm on medication and I would never do that. Okay?" Jai said and I nodded sniffling as he kissed my forehead.

"Please don't leave me." I whispered to Jai and he nodded as I closed my eyes.

"I won't, now go to sleep we have a busy day tomorrow." Jai said and I nodded as he wrapped his arms tighter around me making me feel safe in  his strong arms. I fell asleep in an instant my head against Jai's bare chest.

Jai has changed for the better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mack's POV

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM WHEN I FIND HIM!!" Sam yelled as he paced around the living room and Beau held a phone to his ear trying to get a hold of Jai and Marie.

"So you won't kill me again?" Luke asked as Mariah sat on his lap.

"I'll kill you, too." Sam growled pointing at Luke as Connor tried to get a hold of Jai as well.

"How can he just get up and leave with Marie?" Beau asked confused as he dialed Jai's number again.

"I don't know, but he is Jai." Luke said and I watched as Beau's face lit up and he put his phone on speaker so we could all hear.

"What can you possibly want?" I heard Jai growl into the phone as loud music and screams were heard in the back.

"Who is it Jai? Hurry up I want to go on the Ferris wheel to see the sun rising!" I heard Marie yell up to Jai.

"Nobody, I'm coming." Jai said and I heard rustling on the other line. "Don't call me again." Jai spat into the phone and the line went dead as Sam stared at the phone confused.

"I think they drove to Disney World." Luke said as he wrapped his arms around Mariah's waist.

"Why would Jai do that for Marie?" I asked confused as Beau sighed.

"He always wanted a little sister, and just has trouble showing his emotions." Beau said as he stood up stretching his back.

"What do we do now?" Connor asked as he watched Beau carefully.

"Wait for them to come home." Beau said as he walked over to the door slipping his leather jacket on. "We wait and hope Jai has his pills."

"And if he doesn't have his pills?" Sam asked worry evident in his voice as Dawn bit her lip and Connor took a large intake of air.

"Then we pray that Marie comes home in one piece."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marie's POV

"Jai, that was so much fun!" I said as I jumped up and down so happy as it was pitch black outside making my flashing necklace shine brightly.

"I'm glad you had fun." Jai said smiling down at me as he held my hand tightly so he couldn't lose me.

"And when you lifted me up on your shoulders so I could see the fireworks! That was amazing!" I said and Jai just chuckled as I yawned feeling the power of sleep starting to ruin my happy mood.