He stood up and told me, "Just wait till the day arrives, and you'll regert what you said."

"Same goes to you buddy."

After he closed the door, I asked Iris for eggs, when I started counting down my opponents.

Luke Irony (Check.)

Mr.Parkinson

Brian Parkinson.

Not a problem, they'll be just as weak. I mean, what's the best that Mr.Parkinson can do? Make me pay for what I did? As for Brian, he's working in a certain company that I have nothing to do with, except if Mr.Pakinson decides to partner up wih Brian, to bring me down. For Luke, he's done, but i'll have to wait for the coming consequences, he's planning on doing.

My phone rang revealing mom's name as the caller's ID, I picked it up and answered.

"Yes mom?"

"Are you free?"

"Yes, why?"

"I wanted to visit, along with Katherine."

I sighed, "Alright."

We said our goodbyes, when Iris called me for the food.

"Thank you. Mom and Katherine are paying a visit."

"Make sure not to break anything this time." She warned.

"I'll try." I said laughing.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Knock knock.

"I'll get it." I told Iris.

I opened the door, to see no gift nor a cake. Doesn't matter anyways.

"Hello, come in."

We went into the living room, to catch up on some stuff.

"So?" I started.

"How's everything going?" Katherine asked.

"Pretty good, you?"

She froze, and I knew exactly why.

"Katherine, you're overloaded, leave the work, but don't complain. You can find other jobs you know."

"I know."

"What do you say."

"I don't know." She said shrugging.

What the freak?

"Katherine, I don't like clueless acting. You have to know your decision."

"I'll think about it." She said.

"Are you offering loads of work?" Mom asked.

"It's not that I'm offering, it's just how a business runs. It has to be loaded with work, inorder to stay the best and the first." I informed.

"Oh well.."

"Well?"

"Let's not talk about business. Everytime we come here, all we talk is about business." Katherine said.

"Did I start it? No I didn't."

"Girls enough." Mom warned.

I crossed my arms over my chest and waited for somebody to start up a conversation.

"Aren't you going to say something." I asked both of them.

"We have to go." Katherine said.

"The door is right infront of you. Enjoy." I said while standing up and heading towards the kitchen to drink water.

"Bye." They said and closed the door.

Such short visits.

"Does it always end up in a fight?" Iris asked.

"Iris, you've been living here for six years, you must know."

"The answer is yes, but you have to stop it."

"I have to?"

"Well, yes."

"What did I ever do wrong. All I'm trying to do is act nice."

"I know, but you're the eldest, which means you're the wisest."

"Iris, it's not my fault. I'll be going to my room, if you want anything, just call me."

"Ok."

I headed upstairs, changed into my pajamas, and sat on my chair, to catch up on some computer work.

"I guess I'll be working till the rest of the day, and tomorrow, at work, I'll see what I can do."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I'll see you in the next chapter.

Bye!