Punishments

Shivay held Anikas hand and brought her to the stage where they gathered everyones attention...He slid his hand on her waist and she held his hand..And they started to move according to the beats ..Anika stared into his eyes..He twirled her...

Dadi- Sambhal ke billu...

She said and he smiled at her...He held her carefully.He lifted her as if lifting a glass doll with utmost care...amd suddenly..He started to draw patterns on her waist..Sending shocks through her spines...Her pregnancy hormones made it more hard for her to control...She held his shoulder tightly...in response..And suddenly he pinched her on her waist...

Anika- Shivaaayyy...

She whispered..And he smirked...He looked at her...but she wasnt able to look into his eyes...she tried to leave but he didnt allow...He was giving her his sweet tortures..and she was having a hard time in hiding it from the people around...As soon as the music was stopped...She moved away from him..He went near her when no one was around her..

Shivay- So enjoyed the dance?

Anika glared at him..While he chuckled...He came closer to her and she pushed him..and left from there...He followed her..

Shivay- Anika...Anika...

Anika- I dont want to talk to you...

Shivay- Arey...what did I do?

Anika- Oh mr.Oberoi is so innocent he  hasnt done anything ...

Shivay- If you remind me I might remember..What I did...

He said like an innocent child....

Anika- Why did you touch me like that?

Shivay- Like what? I have touched you like I always do..Is there any different forms of touching?

Anika- Urgh...They way you touched me...Gave...

Shivay came closer...

Shivay- Gave? Gave what?

Anika- Goose...bumps..

Shivay laughed holding his stomach..

Anika- Cheapda..

She was about to leave when he held her hand to stop her...and brought her closer to him...

Shivay- You were right...After seeing you..I couldnt stand without touching you...after all you are looking super hot...

Anika blushed..

Shivay- And you can take this in other way too..

Anika looked at him confused...

Shivay- Sweet tortures..No I mean Sweet punishments in front of the family..

He said with a wink..

Anika- Punishment for what?

Shivay- For not letting me to dress you up...Tomorrow is mahendi..And I am going to dress you up..Otherwise the punishment will be more harder..

Anika- Huh...

Shivay- Huh..What huh?

Anika glared at him and left..She looked at him once before leaving...as if she said" Howmuch ever you try I wont let you do that"

Shivay- Main tumhe taiya karke hi rahunga...