What about Tia?😐

I am sorry I am late to update this....Here you go...

Shivika is sitting on a bench... Anikas head resting on Shivays shoulder and her arms holding his arm...And Shivays head resting on hers....

Anika- life is full of stages na....When one stage is over you enter into the other...Till yesterday I was a daughter a sister an employee...And today i am someones love....

Shivay- and this love for you is eternal💖

Anika looks at him lovingly and kisses on his cheek....They smile seeing each other....

Anika suddenly remembers something....

Anika- Shivay? What about Tia? I mean does she noe this ?

Shivay- O shit...She called me today for a date and it got oily all because of you...

Anika- All because of me? Did I ask you to propose me? Did I ask you to sit beside me and shower your love on me? Go to your so called fiance Tia ....On her lovely date....Huh!

She gets angry...Where as Shivay tries to control his laugh....Shivay putshis one arm around her shoulder....

Shivay- are you sure? Shall I go? I hope you will manage to walk to home....

Anika gets angry and starts hitting him....She catches his collar....And says...

Anika- You are mine...I have the right on you..Every part of you belongs to me..Your mind, your heart, your soul...Huh!

Shivay- ok Anika calm down I was just kidding...Waise it was fun to see the Jealousy Anika...

Shivay smiles...And Anika gives him this want funny type look....

Shivay- but Anika on a serious note I think I should talk to Tia....

Anika- Why?

Shivay- coz i didn't tell her that before marrying her I will break this Alliance....I hope she doesn't feel bad...

Anika starts hitting him again...

Shivay- aaahhh! Maar kiyun Rahi ho?

Anika- you such an Idiot you are...Oh god Pyaar hua to bhi kis aadmi we huh! When you knew everything you should have told her na...This is the matter of whole life for her and if you break the engagement now ppl won't question you...Tia will be questioned she will face problems...

Shivay- Oye! Sari savitri...I am not only one at the fault..You are to be blamed tooo...

Anika- what have I done?

Shivay- Ahahaha! So innocent...You were the one who didn't want to listen to me once....You were the one who wanted to take the revenge...And now blaming only me?...All i did this to save my family and save you....

Anika feels bad for what all she wanted to do with the family...She looks at Shivay and makes a puppy face holding her ears...

Shivay looks at her lovingly and smiles....

Anika- sorry...

Shivay- let's forget that and think what we have to do next..

Anika- what else we will have to talk to Tia..

Shivay- hmmm.... Tomorrow as early as possible we will go to her house and talk to her hope she understands....

Anika- hmmm...Hope so...Now it's really late you go..

Shivay- tomorrow I will come and pick you up be ready ...... TOMORROW onwards you sahil and uncle will be living in Oberoi mansion....

Anika- what is the need?

Shivay- no shhh! I told...Over and out....

Anika- ok...

Shivika have a cute hug and Shivay leaves to Oberoi mansion and Anika towards her home....