Its all about revenge!!

It was done perfectly everything perfect a day before their marriage....when shivay realized that ranveer never loved prinku it was his revenge...but he doesn't know why...he went straight away to prinku....she was sitting in her room and smiling...when shivay came in....

Shivay- prinku you are not gonna marry ranveer....we will find you a better guy....

Prinku- but why not ranveer...

Shivay- because he is not a right guy...

Prinku- but I Noe him more than you...how can you say that...I love him only and I will marry him only or else no one will stop me from dying...I will kill myself...

Shivay- Do what ever you want I don't care...But you are not marrying him....Tumhare liye ladkon ki line laga dega Shivay Singh Oberoi...but Ranveer never....

He says this and leaves...prinku sits down and xeues hysterically...sh then gets up and wipe her tears and directly walks to the kitchen takes a bottle full of kerosene and enters her room and locks the door....Anika who sees all this tries her stop but she is not able to....sh runs to shivay...who is standing alone at the pool side...with moist eyes...he was never harsh to his sister..he never hurt his sister...she was a princess for him...and today he hurt her a lot...Anika comes there....

Anika- shiv....shivay
..wo...prinku....she liked herself in the room...and....she isn't opening....plz....do....something......plz.......

Shivay anika rush to the room...shivay tries to open the but it is locked.....he tries to break the door....the the door breaks off....inside prinku was bout to light the matchstick....

Prinku- don't come near me or else....

Shivay- OK wait calm down leave the matckstick...w can sit and talk...OK

he comes to her and throws the matchstick and cups her face an lift her head and looks onto her eyes...

Shivay- You want to marry him na OK You marry him...but promise me that you will never harm yourself again....

Prinku promises that she will never do this stupidity again....Shivay hugs her and makes her sleep...Shivay is sitting on the bed and prinkus head is on his lap...h caresses her hair....Anika looks at them and smile and was about to leave when shivay holds her hand....

Shivay- anika plz dont leave me...I need you...I need your support...I feel I am getting weak...plz be with me....

A tear escape from his eyes..
Anika goes near him and wipes his tears and place a kiss on his cheek....

Anika- I am always there for you...In every situation by every mean....

Shivay smiles through his tears....

Shivay- Thank you....

Anika pecks his lips....

Anika- Anything for you..

Shivay looks at her cuteness and hugs her tightly....she too reciprocates the hug.....