Shivika...

As we entered the room Shivay locked the room...and I turned and looked at him for a while..he had smirk on his face...Oh shit...he started slow steps towards me..I was blushing terribly....

Shivay- So today is the day...

Anika- what day?

I asked as if I have no Idea...

Shivay- Achawww?Last time remember we broke the bed...

And we laughed...yes as i regained my memory I remember...

Anika- Haan! and the way OmRu were teasing us...we were so embarrassed..

Shivay- but now no one is here on ly me and you...

He came towards me to catch me...and I moved towards the right...and he came to me again...and this time I moved towards the left...and we found ourselves stuck in the curtains...and the curtains came out and we were on the ground entangled in those curtains...Shivay was above me...and we were so close that I could listen to his heart beats...dhak dhak dhak...and my heart beat was increasing...and it looked like they were racing...

Shivay- Bachke kahan jaogi rani?

Anika- Rani? Eew...chii...it looks so bad...cheapda...

Shivay- What is cheapda?...

Anika- arey you dont know cheapda...

Shivay- Yeah I know...cheapda means cheap...

Anika- haan thats what...

Shivay- Yes...I am cheap...and after looking at you my thoughts go....

I didnt let him continue..I interupted. .

Anika- Cheapda thoughts..huh!

Shivay- Cheapda...arey you know only this word or what? I was about to say wild...

And this word raised goosebumps in me...I gulped a hard lump...he was looking at me with a smirk...

Anika- I....i...Th...in..k....we ....shou...ld....fi...rst get...ou..t ....of..this...na...

I stammered...I was blushing and more than that I was nervous...

He removed all the curtains..and held my hand and pulled me up..and I sensed a very bad pain in my ankle...my ankled got twisted when we fell..It pained terribly...He took me in his arms...and made me lie down...I wasnt even able to walk properly...He made me lie on the bed and searched for the first aid box...he started throwing things here and there...

Anika- Shivay? What are you doing?...

Shivay- I am searching for the first aud box yaar...I cant find it anywhere...

Anika- Its ok relax look there in that cupboard you will find it there ..

Shivay- No Anika...it wont be there...

Anika- Shivay I know it must be there...check once na...

And when he opened that cupboard he found it right in front of his eyes...he was amused...

Shivay- this? How come here?

Anika- I kept it...

Shivay- When?

Anika- Once upon a time...

And he smiled...he brought it to me and took out the tube...

Shivay- Anika I am applying it ok...be ready it will pain...as your leg twisted very badly...ok

Anika- ok...

He was slowly bringing hand towards me...saying only one thing..that it will pain...I was like come on Shivay its just a small sprain...

He finally was able to apply the tube...I didnt say anything...I was busy admiring him...

Shivay- Done! Did it pain?

Anika- no...

Shivay- no?

Anika- No Shivay...

Shivay- Oh good...Now I guess you should sleep...

I kissed his cheek which made him startled...and I hugged him...and said...

Anika- Thank you Shivay...Thank you so much for being with me in every phase of life...You are truly a husband whom every girl wants...I am so lucky...

Shivay- I am lucky too...And sleep now...You should take rest and your leg too...tomorrow you are not going to do any work understood...

I simply nodded and lied on the bed and my Shivay beside me...and I had another peaceful sleep with him...