I make my way through the quiet castle following Lisa's scent. I stop at the door of her room, twisting the knob to find it's locked. "Open the door now Lisa!!" I beat on the door a few times. Seconds later the door open.

"I told you he was not to leave! And you disrespect me by doing exactly what I told you not to do!" I let out a deep growl, glaring at her, furious. I have been showing nothing but disrespect over and over. The only way I know how to deal with disrespect is by killing. But this is my family. All this is new for me and I don't yet know how to properly deal with their disrespect.

"I-I'm sorry daddy." She lowers her head looking down at her feet. "I was only trying to help, so no one has to die." She keeps her head down not looking up at me.

"You didn't help! The only thing you have done is probably gotten someone killed! Frank and Fin and two other males were out in the forest!" My voice booming causing her to jump. Her actions have consequences and her mate will pay for what he has done, even if it's with his life, he will pay.

She looks up at me with wide watery eyes. "I-I-I didn't know they were out there. I didn't know." Tears start to make their way down her face. "Where are they, are they okay?" She asks bringing her hands up wiping her tears as they fall.

"They're in the infirmary." I glare at her before walking off heading back to the hospital wing. All four of them were wounded pretty badly and bleeding out. If the wounds aren't tended to fast they could bleed out and die. I look back at Lisa as she follows behind me with her head down.

Once I get to the hospital wing, I see Fred, BJ, and Freddy waiting in the hall. "One of the males didn't make it," Fred tells me as I approach them.

"I'm s-sorry," Lisa says letting out a low sob keeping her head down.

"It's not your fault Lisa," Fred says looking over at her.

"I let him out it's a-all my fault, I'm s-sorry." Lisa says in between sobs, keeping her head down. BJ let out a deep growl punching the wall, cracking it.

"That's all you have to say!! Your apology won't bring him back!" BJ yell at her, his eyes turning black as dominance leak from him.

"I was only t-tr-trying to help," Lisa says crying more now.

"You weren't trying to help anyone! You were trying to set him free so I won't kill him! Now a member of my pack is dead, because of you!" BJ roar out, his teeth now elongate. As much I want to stop BJ from adding on to her guilt, I'm not. BJ has every right to be pissed. He has lost a member of his pack because she didn't listen.

"I'm s-sorry, I'm sorry," Lisa says again, shaking her head as she continues to cry.

"Save your apologies for someone who cares," BJ says before walking off leaving.

I watch her shake with sobs. I let out a small sigh, wrapping my arms around her. "I-I'm so-sorry daddy." She grips my shirt crying into my chest.

About an hour later Sarah comes out and tells us that they are stabilized and that we could see them. We all head into the room seeing them on the beds stitched up and covered in bandages. Frank and Fin should be healed soon, but it'll take the other male longer.

The next morning everyone talks and laugh in the dining hall while having breakfast. This is the first breakfast that we have gotten through without us having some kind of altercation, other than the occasional glares we give each other when our eyes happen to meet.